Recent content by Emberflash26

1. Emberflash26

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Jim's Entire Set (Armor and Wings) All Reflective Gold Dye
  2. Emberflash26

NPCs & Enemies Other Post Moon-Lord Classes Need Buffs... Or One Needs A Nerf

Yeah I know that the SDMG has insane DPS, Terraria completely demolishes on single-target, and full-length Stardust Dragon is godly but um Nebula boosters? I remember in 1.2 when Spectre Healing was automatic god-mode and there was no way to come close to killing it so it desperately needed a...
  3. Emberflash26

Mobile Expert Moon Lord

I like to think of myself as someone who knows a lot about almost everything in Terraria but god dang the Expert Moon Lord is completely impossible. I have seen guides upon guides but none of them work at all. Invincibility techniques such as the Slime Mount, Lava, Honey Spike, and Slime Statue...
  4. Emberflash26

Bosses - Easiest to Hardest

Dang why does everyone find golem hard Dang why do people find Golem hard. All you need to do it break the pressure plates and keep jumping over Golem while attacking. You can beat it with Pre Mech Boss stuff
  5. Emberflash26

Magic Weapons but are they Summons?

They are practically summoning something to fight for you rather than you doing the damage 100% on your own and they can be compared to the Moon Lord Summoner drops - Lunar Portal Staff and Rainbow Crystal Staff
  6. Emberflash26

Magic Weapons but are they Summons?

A decent number of magic weapons are practically summon weapons but instead do summon damage and seeing as we have a lack of variety in summon weapons here are a few of the weapons which I think should become summoner. Bee Gun Nimbus Rod Wasp Gun Magnet Sphere Bat Scepter Tell me if you agree...
  7. Emberflash26

Damn you find the Moon Lord that easy?
  8. Emberflash26

Assuming that you're getting gear in the correct progress for these bosses and fighting them when you should be this is what I believe are the bosses in order of Easiest to Hardest. King Slime Eye of Cthulhu Eater of Worlds Brain of Cthulhu Golem Queen Bee Wall of Flesh Skeletron The Destroyer...
  9. Emberflash26

Mobile Cheeseless Duke Fishron.

I have a post golem duke fishron afk farm that takes about ten minutes to set up and it makes the fight super easy. Tell me if anyone wants to see a screen shot. It requires minimal wiring knowledge and time commitment and makes getting the fishron wings a lot easier.
  10. Emberflash26

Favorite Modifier?

Light for Tools Godly for Melee (Legendary if it can get it) Unreal for Ranged (Rapid for Chain Gun) Mythical for Magic - Masterful doesn't make enough of a difference and mana can be regenerated and preserved in other ways to keep damage output Ruthless for Summoning Lucky for...
  11. Emberflash26

Mobile Most Overpowered Setup in Mobile

I'm generally a Melee/Ranged user strictly because I never found a liking to the Mage stuff with Mana and all but oh my goodness once I found this setup it's as if nothing can stop like I haven't died in months of continuous playing with this. I've italicized the stuff that are essential for...
  12. Emberflash26

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Awesome mod, but the throwing class lacks the biome weapons the other classes have. You should have a desert biome key along with a chest in the dungeon which has a weapon different from the other throwing weapons.
  13. Emberflash26

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Can we get an approximation of how long it will take before we get the large 1.3 update because uptil now I was playing class playthroughs on mobile just to avoid being bored but now I've done literally every challenge possible and want something new. I also really want to use some of the lunar...
  14. Emberflash26

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Duke Fishron Mask Phaoroh's Robe with Teal Dye Fishron Wings
  15. Emberflash26

Mobile No Tortise Shells!

I can't give you much but here's how I got Turtle Armor (now Beetle Armor). It's simple and you probably already know: Water Candle and Battle Potions - Definitely If you're in Chlorophyte Armor or lower, Tortoises can be a bit of a hassle so set up honey stations, heart lanterns, and campfires...
Back
Top Bottom