Recent content by LuminaryEm

1. LuminaryEm

Happy New Year to those that are in 2024. Family and stuff had me busy. But I finally have a...

Happy New Year to those that are in 2024. Family and stuff had me busy. But I finally have a script and emotes of my reactions to use in that video I mentioned a bit back ah. Taking my time to not burnout myself ah
  2. LuminaryEm

@Raidendozer (Shogun) Thank you for more info, I will be adding you to the shout outs `:D

@Raidendozer (Shogun) Thank you for more info, I will be adding you to the shout outs `:D
  3. LuminaryEm

mhm, I also just want to wonder if the Dye trader exist in the code of the 3ds version or if he...

mhm, I also just want to wonder if the Dye trader exist in the code of the 3ds version or if he is complete removed entirely. I feel like that may be asking too much but if it would be possible to get confirmation on this
  4. LuminaryEm

Also can you guys take this convo to another place please `:confused:

Also can you guys take this convo to another place please `:confused:
  5. LuminaryEm

Thank you for the confirmation @TerrariaOn3DS and @Esther I'll be sure to shout you both out...

Thank you for the confirmation @TerrariaOn3DS and @Esther I'll be sure to shout you both out when I finish the video. I also can confirm the Painter NPC does exist, but only sells paintings. Was also surprised to learn that Wiring exist in the 3DS Version. `:D
  6. LuminaryEm

I really am wondering, does the Dye Trader NPC Exist in the 3DS Version of Terraria? I don't see...

I really am wondering, does the Dye Trader NPC Exist in the 3DS Version of Terraria? I don't see documentation of it and the Wiki doesn't seem to provide details if he exist in the 3ds version. Doing research on the 3ds version of Terraria for a video I want to work on. Does anyone have any...
  7. LuminaryEm

Terraria Halloween Contest - 2023

Its time for me to get back into making Terraria Art! This'll be fun
  8. LuminaryEm

Ahhh got ya, thank you for the info. I'll try it out whenever I get to building more `:happy:

Ahhh got ya, thank you for the info. I'll try it out whenever I get to building more `:happy:
  9. LuminaryEm

Would like to know how, Despite being here for a while, I still am trying to learn how to use...

Would like to know how, Despite being here for a while, I still am trying to learn how to use this website ah
  10. LuminaryEm

I don't consider myself a master builder, but I like what I build ^^

I don't consider myself a master builder, but I like what I build ^^
  11. LuminaryEm

And a underground base

And a underground base
  12. LuminaryEm

Another Fun build with shimmer

Another Fun build with shimmer
  13. LuminaryEm

Really love this sea Port place I made

Really love this sea Port place I made