Recent content by Empty air sandwich

1. Empty air sandwich

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Flails One thing I was disappointed in trying out was that with the new flail mechanics, spinning your flail to launch it DOESN'T actually affect the resulting throw in any way whatsoever, like it would incidentally make sense logically. Either you're spinning it for a cool barrier of just low...
  2. Empty air sandwich

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Maybe the research&duplication method could be made even smoother? When you finish researching the full amount of the item, it could plop out the duplication button for that item alone right away on that same screen until the next time you switch away from that screen or close inventory, instead...
  3. Empty air sandwich

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

I'm not even thinking about the prices, just "now exactly which types of pylons exist so I can think out the fast travel points, is there one for hell and why do I think the tax collector loves it" I think we already have enough to make an absolutely safe fortress, here's some details I...
  4. Empty air sandwich

Where does the Traveling Merchant go?

I 300% think this too. Like he somehow goes to the ocean and gets on a boat and reaches different continents you can't see as the player. Reminds me of an idea someone had for post-ML content where you go to the ocean and just travel to another whole different world from your world.
  5. Empty air sandwich

Terraria State of the Game - January 2020

I have some words about master mode -If you wanted master mode to include weapon upgrades to some old weapons to make them more viable like the rest (like WaterBolt etc), you might as well just make those global anyway for real gameplay value, making THIS exclusive to master mode sounds loose...
  6. Empty air sandwich

Is there even a point to naturally-occuring demonite ore in the underground?

I swear I have the feeling that you could outright remove it from appearing in the underground and it wouldn't even matter :rolleyes: Obviously for some time it's better than anything you have because it's above gold, and it's like a particularly rare ore that only shows up in small amounts...
  7. Empty air sandwich

Weapons & Equip New Expert Mode Accessory

it's literally the wet shell of a magic marine creature, being used like a protection artifact, I thought
  8. Empty air sandwich

Weapons & Equip Make Mage have more cool effects and branches like Spectre/Nebula since the beginning of the game

Make magic cooler in a way that sets it more apart from Ranged since early on, more unique and novel and less like a ranged with less capability and more limitations, maybe improve mage set bonuses and add new mage accessories for more magic-hit-only procs and also allow healer-like mage effects...
  9. Empty air sandwich

Weapons & Equip New Expert Mode Accessory

Maybe something like this could also give immunity to "on fire" status, which would otherwise prevent all regeneration from working and not even ankh shield stops that
  10. Empty air sandwich

What is the prettiest block/building block?

As a general thing I like Pearlstone Brick or Snow Brick. Crystal Block and its wall looks so extremely pretty on negative paint, you could even do a sunray effect with wall painted in an angle like that. Lihzahrd Block/Wall on negative paint actually have an aquarium/bathhouse feel I always...
  11. Empty air sandwich

Maximizing your experience when 1.4 comes out.

At one point I stopped playing until the update comes so I'll play fresh with a new character and world. I decided to not just make NPC prisons and I'm writing down ideas for what I want to build the big homebase as and a couple other building points, I have drawn base ideas for the next 2 or 3...
  12. Empty air sandwich

What is your favorite basic tool?

Pickaxes or drills (and pickaxes are better because they can shove an enemy while digging). Always 1 in the hotbar. Even if you had an infinite stack of sticky bombs in your hotbar, you still would a pickaxe on it for fine tuning especially on bases. Axes are lame. Word-for-word, all they do is...
  13. Empty air sandwich

What is your favorite ore?

Adamantite. Its weapons/tools look cool and the armor looks cool and has that visual effect and the block looks cool, and it's the last one of the 3 hardmode ores so it's the ultimate ore for a certain point and it really looks the part. (but sadly Titanium is obviously better if you have that...
  14. Empty air sandwich

Master Mode

I guess it really should add more enemy-specific changes, it's practically guaranteed to already multiply enemy stats across the board even more, but these would be more meaningful and likeable than merely that I just thought up some changes that might make enemies more interestingly threatening...
  15. Empty air sandwich

Other Title screen improvement

This IS a problem when it comes to choosing your character's colors and everything. I assumed they already had some change about that planned for 1.4 because some versions of the game do make that part different (I think there was one where the character's sprite even is animated instead of...
Back
Top Bottom