Recent content by EmptySea

1. EmptySea

SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA

If my issue is a world missing after the update, what would i send? Pre-update char, pre-update world?
  2. EmptySea

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Does the mini map ever acquire zoom functionality? Up~Down »Mini map ; Left~Right »Screen Zoom «¬Just a thought. Touchpad swipes?
  3. EmptySea

Haven't posted this bug yet cause i'm not exactly sure what caused it, so i'm posting it here to get more info 1st from others if they've seen it. Had the pumpkin twig thingy pet equipped and that light pet that gives off decent light and jumps towards your cursor, forgive the non-name recalls...
  4. EmptySea

He has a point. I prefer the new ui's setup but not being able to read it due to transparency should've popped up in testing. Im baffled how it didnt tbh. Other than that issue and the menu area switching, that i just cant seem to get used to yet, its ok imo. No matter how it is tho...
  5. EmptySea

Dont take a 1.3 char into a pre 1.3 world...i took one in to get a light pet for ease on his own world, and now that world, my main one, is unplayable. Blocks, furniture, chests, etc missing. Cant move. Bye bye main world. This plus the world that totally poofed after update that i was moving...
  6. EmptySea

Be careful with manequins that were placed b4 the update ! Tried to remove a horn gods chest vanity n got a manequin, then the boots + 2nd manequin (The placed manequins img did change to that of just boots after the first fail.)
  7. EmptySea

I've seen something similiar with “ranged” animations. Ex.- fishing line+bobber, arrows, bullets, hook. It only happened once and was fixed after a relaunch. 1st noticed it after one of those mini-game skips (that happen more often around liquids btw). I just kept playing like that for about...
  8. EmptySea

Am i misunderstanding this or are the worlds that were there before the update, but missing after the update, gone for good?
  9. EmptySea

Played a bit, menus dont get much easier to see but its tolerable from 8-10ft away for me. The right stick change is aggravating af tbh. Playin where's waldo with ur cursor using ranged attacks at night on a fresh char does keep u on ur toes tho lol.
  10. EmptySea

PS4 Console 1.3 bugs

None that i'm aware of as of yet.
  11. EmptySea

PS4 Console 1.3 bugs

Hit options, then use L2/R2 to zoom.
  12. EmptySea

PS4 Console 1.3 bugs

Is there a way to edt analog stick sensitivity? I can't highlight map details like ore etc because i kept going passed it back n forth trying too, lol.
  13. EmptySea

Not yet, soonish tho.
  14. EmptySea

Don't really mind the lag but pretty #%$@ that my world i was mid-moving all my stuff to is completely gone. « ticket posted, no worries. My initial few entries into a game , I could NOT figure out how to move, even after setting control scheme to classic; Had to do it at the main menu &...
Back
Top Bottom