Recent content by EMRE OYUN

1. EMRE OYUN

Mobile Missing Chunks

While playing in a large world, some parts of the world disappear and do not load properly. On Steam client, those chunks exist, even in the map data, but any mobile client can't see those chunks and the same particular chunks. Expected Behaviour: The mobile client should load that chunk...
  2. EMRE OYUN

Mobile [Mobile] Status Text not pops out while in-game.

It is impossible doing this without modded server. I think there is no way to call Status Packets in Vanilla Terraria. I'm currently using TShock and OTAPI(Both OTAPI and TShock is builded with Vanilla Mobile Server) and this is how i can call Status Packets.
  3. EMRE OYUN

The signal casted from Mobile Server. Even Mobile Server casts this NetMessage package and Mobile client does not show it.
  4. EMRE OYUN

I don't know how to explain this but i'll try my best. If server sends Status Packet(or NetMessage ID 9); •The user connected from the PC can see this message without any issues. •The user connected from Mobile Client(both Android and IOS i guess) can't even see that message at all. How to...
  5. EMRE OYUN

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

I just found this and it seems really amazing. I really like you guys work. Keep it up 👍
  6. EMRE OYUN

Mobile Server List for Mobile 1.3

Mine is working and adjusted smooth playing on 1.4.0.5 Mobile. but IP in the first post is outdated. Current and working IP: t.emreoyun.tk:7777
  7. EMRE OYUN

Mobile Running Terraria Mobile in BlueStacks

I'll suggest use Nox Emulator. You can connect Google Play account and download Official Terraria Mobile if you purchased it(i'm using sometimes for testing purposes).
  8. EMRE OYUN

Mobile Play between PC and Mobile (got it!)

1.4.0.5 is more supported crossplay version than 1.3.0.7. 1.3 is pain to connect between PC and Mobile.
  9. EMRE OYUN

Mobile Any good Mobile Servers?

You can try EMREOYUN Network. Personally, i like the community on the server. It is always up and running unless Owner adds something new. IP: t.emreoyun.tk Port: 7777
  10. EMRE OYUN

Servers are now open.

Servers are now open.
  11. EMRE OYUN

Mobile [Mobile 1.3]THAC-SERVER-LIST(15 tr servers running)

Another server owner appeared and publicly whispers to you: "Use TShock. It makes things easy for you."
  12. EMRE OYUN

Mobile Server List for Mobile 1.3

Our server adress changed to t.emreoyun.tk:7777 Our server offers with /i command.
  13. EMRE OYUN

@Greybrynn Sorry for late reply, i don't get notifications there and look very rarely there. You...

@Greybrynn Sorry for late reply, i don't get notifications there and look very rarely there. You can join our Discord for fast communication with staff and other players as well. Side Note: Old IP not works. We changed our servers because of datacenter issues.
  14. EMRE OYUN

@Greybrynn @Shiny_Spectre check EMREOYUN Terraria Servers for Server IP Details. We changed address.

@Greybrynn @Shiny_Spectre check EMREOYUN Terraria Servers for Server IP Details. We changed address.
  15. EMRE OYUN

Mobile Is there any way to not loading other players activity when they away from players in servers?

When on mobile servers, i just figured out the game is loads every players data and executes on every client. Is there anyway to block this and mke players loads player data in 100-150 block range? This will both protect our users and not make crashed out like this.
Back
Top Bottom