• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: On Aug 25 Journey's End was submitted to Microsoft and Sony! The timing of the review process is a bit unpredictable, so we cannot give you a specific "launch date" just yet. Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by Ender 3

1. E

tModLoader Magical Things mod

Okay, I found a bug, I can't unequip anything from the boots slot, I can swap them out with other ones with right click but when I go to grab the boots with left click and move them out of the slot it doesn't allow me to
  2. E

tModLoader Soul Destroyer

I love this mod, not too powerful but not too weak, but I am finding I can't fire the necrotic, spirit and void shots even though I have the soul destroyer equipped, the only one working is the blood shot Edit #1 I think I've found the problem and that is you can't have more than 1 type of shot...
  3. E

tModLoader AutoReforge mod

Can you add support for the modifiers granted by the Mod of Redemption mod?
  4. E

tModLoader Convenient Teleportation

I loaded 4 worlds, and no matter what I can't seem to find any of the crashed alien transportation unit am i doing something wrong? or is there an extra step i missed
  5. E

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

THANK YOU omg if i could hug irl i would omg :D
  6. E

can you explain where i should put the mods after i take it out them out
  7. E

been wanting to play modded terraria for a over a month now, i can't because the game keeps crashing each time i try to even start the game, and i believe its because of the amount of mods i enabled and now can't disable, please help
  8. E

My game crashes during loading, need to know how to disable mods via folders instead of through the game??? the way i do it is i go via C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria than i transfer the zip file to this and i use the launcher in this
  9. E

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

i need help, when i defeated trinity it spawned in ore like normal, the problem, i can't mine it becuase it spawned where i had the magic storage in my base, so when i mine it i crash, heres an image
  10. E

tModLoader Calamity Mod

when I'm this mod, the magic and the range weapons have no crits and when im wearing armor that ups magic damage is does nothing, I have an screenshot but I don't now how to insert it into here so here's the link to it http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198287999623/screenshots/
  11. E

is there an update for T-mod I understand vaction and all but still
Top Bottom