Recent content by Ender 3

1. E

tModLoader Magical Things mod

Okay, I found a bug, I can't unequip anything from the boots slot, I can swap them out with other ones with right click but when I go to grab the boots with left click and move them out of the slot it doesn't allow me to
  2. E

tModLoader Soul Destroyer (1.4 ALPHA version included)

I love this mod, not too powerful but not too weak, but I am finding I can't fire the necrotic, spirit and void shots even though I have the soul destroyer equipped, the only one working is the blood shot Edit #1 I think I've found the problem and that is you can't have more than 1 type of shot...
  3. E

tModLoader AutoReforge mod

Can you add support for the modifiers granted by the Mod of Redemption mod?
  4. E

tModLoader Convenient Teleportation

I loaded 4 worlds, and no matter what I can't seem to find any of the crashed alien transportation unit am i doing something wrong? or is there an extra step i missed
  5. E

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

THANK YOU omg if i could hug irl i would omg :D
  6. E

can you explain where i should put the mods after i take it out them out
  7. E

been wanting to play modded terraria for a over a month now, i can't because the game keeps crashing each time i try to even start the game, and i believe its because of the amount of mods i enabled and now can't disable, please help
  8. E

My game crashes during loading, need to know how to disable mods via folders instead of through the game??? the way i do it is i go via C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria than i transfer the zip file to this and i use the launcher in this
  9. E

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

i need help, when i defeated trinity it spawned in ore like normal, the problem, i can't mine it becuase it spawned where i had the magic storage in my base, so when i mine it i crash, heres an image
  10. E

tModLoader Calamity Mod

when I'm this mod, the magic and the range weapons have no crits and when im wearing armor that ups magic damage is does nothing, I have an screenshot but I don't now how to insert it into here so here's the link to it http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198287999623/screenshots/
  11. E

is there an update for T-mod I understand vaction and all but still
Back
Top Bottom