Recent content by Enderboi

1. Enderboi

Items Instant World Cleanser Consumable Item

To combat the "no effort" problem, I propose that it is sold by the dryad but only in a world that is already 100% purified, which in a way defeats the purpose of the item but still allows you to use it in other worlds which I guess is fine because at least you would only have to do it once. and...
  2. Enderboi

I have returned from the dead

I have returned from the dead
  3. Enderboi

What is Your Favorite Terraria Music?

Morning rain. Disregard my profile picture
  4. Enderboi

Mobile Device support

https://www.amazon.com/Total-Verizon-Samsung-Galaxy-Black/dp/B0BBY6DHJ8/ref=sxts_rp_s_a_1_0?content-id=amzn1.sym.3432eb1a-1558-4445-9430-9bb3e7f7b9b7%3Aamzn1.sym.3432eb1a-1558-4445-9430-9bb3e7f7b9b7&cv_ct_cx=galaxy%2Ba03s&keywords=galaxy%2Ba03s&pd_rd_i=B0BBY6DHJ8&pd_rd_r=caa5bde6-4ccf-440d-9ec5-8...
  5. Enderboi

Mobile Can you make a terraria map on a phone

https://www.terraria-map-editor.com/ Your welcome
  6. Enderboi

Mobile Can someone tell me about TL Pro?

Lately I've been thinking about purchasing TL Pro ($1.80) and I was wondering if anyone who uses the app could give me details about some of the features, and anything I should know before I buy it. I've already seen most of the things such as the ability to spawn in any item/npc, god mode...
  7. Enderboi

NPCs & Enemies What are your snow biome ideas?

What about new structures? Deserts got pyramids, Jungle got temple, etc.. It would be cool if there were abandoned houses on the surface that look like log cabins and contain ice chests along with some useful crafting stations
  8. Enderboi

NPCs & Enemies Pots and Boulders, more ways to kill you! [Sprites]

This is a little far-fetched but what if you could lure pot mimics into the light, just like gnomes, and they would turn into a breakable object that gives you their respective drops along with 5-10 pot furniture items that you can use for building...?
  9. Enderboi

NPCs & Enemies Buff tax collector npc

Heres an idea for a buff: remove him entirely because he's the most useless npc in the game. If you want money just farm bosses. He'd be more useful if he wasn't unlocked after you get access to one of the best money making machines in the entire game being the BoC
  10. Enderboi

Not sure if anyone remembers me but I stream Terraria on Twitch on tuesdays, wenedsdays...

Not sure if anyone remembers me but I stream Terraria on Twitch on tuesdays, wenedsdays, thursdays, saturdays, and sundays at if anyones interested. I also have a bunch of random clips ig
  11. Enderboi

idk if anyone knows i still exist lol- ._.

idk if anyone knows i still exist lol- ._.
  12. Enderboi

I bought Terraria on Steam 2 days ago so if anyone wanna play add me Samscm

I bought Terraria on Steam 2 days ago so if anyone wanna play add me Samscm
  13. Enderboi

damn, i didn't know you could play piano tiles on an arcade machine

damn, i didn't know you could play piano tiles on an arcade machine
Back
Top Bottom