EnderLord
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i wish achievements were tied to the character not the game because sometimes you just wanna mess around in a world used by somone else and fool around with end game stuff without the game congratulating you for doing things as if you actually put effort into it instead of just taking stuff from a chest and killing moon lord
    I think your in the wrong dimension and forums dude
    i think your dimension is called M i nE Cwart
    EnderLord
    EnderLord
    shut up also i play both
    EnderLord
    EnderLord
    actually tbh i don't really play vanilla single player ill only play vanilla if its with a friend or 2 otherwise i would rather play modded in some form (server with lots of plugins pvp skyblock modpacks and what not)
    wait what are points and reaction scores?
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    No, it’s the official terraria community forums, they have to use something in order to maleness it a forum really, I don’t know why though, I was just told or read that they had to include points, but didn’t have anything for them so they didn’t use them(when you get trophies or whatever you should get points, but you don’t do it says 0 points)
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It's as Greybrynn says, the point system is embedded into the Forum software used for the Forums. This Forum uses the Xenforo software and wasn't built entirely from scratch. We've decided to not utilize the point system on these Forums, but because it's embedded into the software, they can't be removed. We just use them for allowing members to change their forum title if they've earned it.
    EnderLord
    EnderLord
    oh ok that makes sense especially since i now remember that the terraria and minecraft wiki both use gamepedia as an "engine"
    there is no reason you shouldn't be able to craft pre hardmode boss summoning items at the mythril/orchicalcium anvil and its so annoying
    EnderLord
    EnderLord
    actually the hardmode anvils should be able to do everything the demon/crimson altars can do
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    That or let those altars be craftable. The trade off? Breaking them doesn't result in more Hardmode Ores being generated.
    EnderLord
    EnderLord
    yeah or when you break an altar you get the altar but you wont get more hardmode ores when you break it again
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom