Enderwither02
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Fire Wings or Ice Wings... Which would look better with blue and black dye...
    P
    Papa Dank
    I'd say fire wings, black and blue flame dye is where it's at tho
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    I was considering Flame Wings, but I already have a bunch of Ice Feathers.

Eh, it's worth the effort. Fire looks cooler to me.
    Crimwolf
    Crimwolf
    Fire wings ftw
    OH MY GOD, FISHRON, WHY ARE YOU SO OVERPOWERED?!
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    I already have the Terra Blade. I was gonna get the Possessed Hatchet so I could just focus on dodging. Piranha Gun should help with that, too.

Would the Staff of the Frost Hydra and/or the Optic Staff also help?
    P
    Papa Dank
    Minions pretty much always help. Sometimes maybe a little bit, but they still help I guess
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    The only problem is that I'll have to keep refreshing the Frost Hydra and the Piranha. Probably why the Optic Staff will help :/

I already know the Rainbow Gun only helps against the Sharkrons and the Detonating Bubbles, but not the fish-pig-dragon thing (what the heck is it supposed to be?) itself.
    With Golem down, I only have Duke Fishron left before I attack Ocram! (Help)
    P
    Papa Dank
    Yup! Those two are pretty much all you need. The only "hard" thing about Ocram is crafting the Suspicious Looking Skull, so damned expensive.
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    I crafted that right when I entered Hardmode. I kept getting Mechanical Eyes (they drop ALL THE TIME for me :/) and I already had around 500-600 bones and a decent amount of lead and adamantite.
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    And I steal Souls from innocent Hallow creatures and worthy Corruption creatures, so yeah.
    Alright, I am gonna try to attack Golem again. If I fail, I will attempt to fight the Destroyer with no armor.
    Reactions: Papa Dank
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    I better beat Golem this time.
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    On this day...

One will die...

One will thrive...

And the latter shall advance...
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    Golem is dead!

Now I don't have to do that ridiculous challenge!
    Okay, I have my Death Sickle and Terra Blade, my Chlorophyte Shotbow, and my Frost Hydra.
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    If you meant the Moon Lord, I don't have PC.
    DXOS3
    DXOS3
    If you can't beat Ocram, I'm afraid that's low class. He's frickin controllable for Pete's sake. I can fight him with Molten Armour because I know how to control his lasers. His servants don't have that much health either. That Death Sickle of yours should be enough to kill him, not to mention that you also have a frickin Terra Blade, something I've never been able to get.
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    RNG (RGN?) must really like me, because I got that in one Solar Eclipse, along with the Death Sickle.

And I haz a Hoverboard now, if that means anything against Ocram.
    Thanks for da follow m9
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    No problem, Crim.

Wait, If I'm with the Corruption, and you're with the Crimson (guessing by the username)...
    Well, I've been honing my sprinting skills. They're getting a little better. Soon, I will make sprites that aren't recolored existing ones.
    Is it considered lucky to get both the Spazmatism and Retinazer Trophies in one fight?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Now you can focus on the others!
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    Yep. I already have the ones for:
    Eater of Worlds
    Brain of Cthulhu
    Skeletron
    Wall of Flesh
    Destroyer
    Retinazer
    Spazmatism
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    I've also been working on the masks. Of those, I have:
    Eye of Cthulhu
    King Slime
    Eater of Worlds
    Brain of Cthulhu
    Skeletron
    Queen Bee
    Wall of Flesh
    Destroyer
    Does anyone else find the Eater of Worlds kinda cute?
    Reactions: Sugars
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    N-notice me m-moonlord
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    Just the baby eater from the eaters bone item. I used to be terrified of it because 1st encounter was not only unexpected and terrifying but my frames dropped like crazy since I was playing on my old mobile device.
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    The baby Eater is so cute. It's my go-to pet when I'm lonely.

I may or may not support the Corruption, don't judge me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom