1. Energy🌳

Fitting

Fitting
  2. Energy🌳

Nah he can stay down there

Nah he can stay down there
  3. Energy🌳

Other What if we added more sports?

I think I remember somebody suggesting a soccer ball last year, and Red responded by saying he would add it to his notes, so hopefully at least that shows up in 1.4.5 But either way, would LOVE more sports. There was a suggestion for bowling recently and Red seemed to like the idea. So...
  4. Energy🌳

Kirin inbound

Kirin inbound
  5. Energy🌳

It's pretty clear to me that it is. Which I absolutely don't mind. I want to see how long we can...

It's pretty clear to me that it is. Which I absolutely don't mind. I want to see how long we can keep this up :p
  6. Energy🌳

I can't really see anything behind it besides a couple of red slimes and a slime banner

I can't really see anything behind it besides a couple of red slimes and a slime banner
  7. Energy🌳

Game Mechanics Merchant should sell Umbrellas during rain

Sprite what exactly? They're just suggesting that the merchant sell umbrellas during rain, we all know what an umbrella in Terraria looks like. Nothing here that needs spriting.
  8. Energy🌳

Weapons & Equip Fart Damage

Congalala moment
  9. Energy🌳

Weapons & Equip @Redigit I have designed a simple concept for bowling balls in terraria! It’s not much but I’m proud of it, and it’s only a sprite so far.

All 1.5 and boulder jokes aside, I do hope we end up getting this. It's a really fun idea and one of the more unique concepts I've seen. Would fit right in with Golf.
  10. Energy🌳

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

No Traps + For the Worthy: During thunderstorms, there is a random chance lightning will strike near the player and deal high damage.
  11. Energy🌳

Biomes & Nature One word: Quicksand

I've definitely seen it suggested on the blue bird at least once, and it definitely seems like something Red would want to add to mess with people. Goes without saying that it opens up a lot of trolling possibilities.
  12. Energy🌳

Yeah, it's the barnacle from dead cells. I first discovered it when SOTG came out.

Yeah, it's the barnacle from dead cells. I first discovered it when SOTG came out.
  13. Energy🌳

@CrunchyCat Oh well, at least since a bigger figure in the community suggested it, hopefully it...

@CrunchyCat Oh well, at least since a bigger figure in the community suggested it, hopefully it has a better chance to happen
  14. Energy🌳

Khaios suggested this in his video on the R/C drone. @Redigit🌳 NEEDS to see this

Khaios suggested this in his video on the R/C drone. @Redigit🌳 NEEDS to see this
  15. Energy🌳

PADDLE BALL

PADDLE BALL
Back
Top Bottom