Recent content by enigmaquip

1. enigmaquip

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Once you've selected your sprite, also make sure you have the sprite tool active on the left toolbar, it's the one with an S You can use the morph tool
  2. enigmaquip

Try the latest version released just now, should work now
  3. enigmaquip

Tree styles can be changed in TEdit, been that way for some time Tree X's set the divide for each area.... this world I pulled from is 6400 wide so it only has 3 areas.... 0-1484 is the first style box, which is set as tree type 0, 1484 to 3175 is tree style 2 and 3175 to 6400 is tree style 5...
  4. enigmaquip

to make stairs in tedit you need the proper stair sprite and the brickstyle needs to be set to the proper slope as well.... Tedit doesn't 'break' platforms, it's just a matter of knowing how they're made
  5. enigmaquip

https://github.com/TEdit/Terraria-Map-Editor/releases or http://www.binaryconstruct.com/downloads/
  6. enigmaquip

@Aaron Terraria you're probably seeing the error described here https://github.com/TEdit/Terraria-Map-Editor/issues/751 basically force update directx to 11.1 as described in the microsoft link in the top of that issue @Kìrîtö_⚔️_Kãžütō™ the flip part of the clipboard tool ignores sprites...
  7. enigmaquip

Just hasn't been implemented
  8. enigmaquip

@Red Slime The Sprite Tool, it's the S on the left hand side, and when you select it it should switch to the sprite tab on the right hand side where you select which sprite you'd like to paste
  9. enigmaquip

Does the tedit saved map work in regular terraria? Are you starting a map from scratch in tedit? or modifying a terraria created map? the TEdit 3.8's would save a 1.3.3.3 version map
  10. enigmaquip

It also helps to force an upgrade to DirectX 11.1 as stated in that link above
  11. enigmaquip

I'm just talking crap about all the people who come to this thread and ask if it's updated yet instead of actually reading the thread to find out. Like the person who posted after you. I am the most active dev on TEdit currently, you can check the pull requests, and have kept it up to date...
  12. enigmaquip

Man that sucks, those devs need to get off their butts
  13. enigmaquip

@LenIAM Taking 5 minutes to read like the last page of posts would answer your question and then you wouldn't even have to ask it here @RainyDays I know it's an issue and I've let @BinaryConstruct know about it @Myth it's based on Location and the Snow Background Snow BG options are...
  14. enigmaquip

You could use the brush tool, click the eraser button and then only have the tile box checked..... that would let you delete only tiles and not touch the walls and everything else Or even, since you want 3-6-3 you could use the brush tool with width 12, outline 3, click the outline button to...
  15. enigmaquip

Should be fixed with today's update
Back
Top Bottom