Recent content by Enntide

1. Enntide

Tell me your most irrational fears.

If you are underwater the propeller will suck you in with no escape, above water propellers usually don't do this (unless you fall in front of an airplane propeller)
  2. Enntide

Casual What is your favourite outside activity/ sport

Lol You are talking about real Football and the other guy is talking about American Flag Football
  3. Enntide

AMA I think

AMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :) 1. fav critter 2. fav npc 3. least fav npc 4. least fav weapon
  4. Enntide

Terrarians, which block(s) do you think could/should have more potential than it already has?

Some more snow-themed stuff would be nice I feel like its a fairly underused biome generally, and especially with blocks
  5. Enntide

Terrarias most difficult question.

lol he even deleted the comment mans can't even stand the nice and generally helpful people on these forums as a forum connoisseur I can say that this is about as good as informal forums get and yes, the character is ambidexterous-kind of? The sprite literally just gets flipped east-west when...
  6. Enntide

Tell me your luckiest / unluckiest drops in your worlds.

got coin gun on my first pirate invasion got fishron wings my first time beating duke got last prism on my first moon lord kill in a mage run all on the same world during my first ever 100% classic completion just after 1.4 came out note: this was after unsuccessfully grinding the dungeon for...
  7. Enntide

BuffID Help

firstly, it is a debuff so I don't know if that matters also the Official Terraria Wiki says that the buff ID is 148, so try that.
  8. Enntide

Corruption seriously pisses me off

ye corruption is a lot worse in early pre-hardmode than crimson (and generally worse throughout pre-hardmode in expert mode) but the number of enemies can be useful for loot farming. Although, if you are patient about it, the shadow armor or whatever that drops can be good for a little defense...
  9. Enntide

PC World broken

pretty sure that that means the world got deleted in the actual game files saved to your computer- think of it like pushing a button to open a door except that the door doesn't exist anymore; the button to go there is still there, but the world itself isn't. Also, can you just straight up not...
  10. Enntide

Make sure you have exactly one class extending mod.

Make sure the name that you are calling in your item.shoot = mod.ProjectileType("this right here"); is the exact name of your projectile class (so in this case I think it would be ("AvengersLightning");. this would be in the item btw
  11. Enntide

first up, check your spelling. It says that Projectile/Lightnihng is not found in Projectile/AvengersLightning It may also have to do with where your files are located- make sure that you are calling your projectile from the correct location, including folders. Also, as always, be sure that you...
  12. Enntide

it may have to do with you trying to define it twice, as both class Avengers : Mod and public class AvengersLightning : ModProjectile you called the namespace as Avengers.Projectile, so the name of the mod is Avengers... try getting rid of the line class Avengers : Mod { and keep it as just...
  13. Enntide

Magicasquirrel's AMA

same bro loosing limbs/going blind/deaf would suck.
  14. Enntide

tModLoader I need help :/

oh boy go check out lynx on youtube and watch some tmodloader modding tutorials but the basic idea is: -add a Projectiles folder to your mod base -add a new class to the Projectiles folder -rename the new class to whatever you want your projectile to be called -add the following to the top...
  15. Enntide

Mobile Who Agrees that Blood Moon is annoying?

ah want some help with that?
Back
Top Bottom