• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. A new patch is in QA - expect some Gamepad love, the return of Red's Pick and more. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
EpicNerdNinja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That moment when you're in a thrift store and you see a Luchador dreamcatcher. (See profile pic cuz uploading pictures needs to be easier)
    That moment when a blood moon followed by a goblin invasion kills all your NPC's... and then you find an angler who also dies DDDD:<<<
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    *left in a puff of smoke
    Jetstream ∞ said he had a dream about Donald Trump building the Wall of Flesh. You have no idea how jealous I am right now XD
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Not the Wall of Flesh. As in a wall made from shattered bones, limbs and lame muscles that have been fused together and renforced by spines, with faces of people I know plastered on the sides of it. Hence why it wasn't very pleasnant and ect

and yes I'm a messed up individual but oh well
    Gonna be starting a youtube channel really soon. I'll post the link to it on my profile soon as I can!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom