Recent content by Epidemy

1. Epidemy

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

Can you replace golf ball on some annouing furry creatures? I mean, come on, how that stupid bunnys get into my sealed underground base?
  2. Epidemy

Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

January 2020 "...Terraria Journey's End. has been canceled" XD
  3. Epidemy

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Okay, so what do i found. Main issues with World Gen - overlapping generated chunks / structures, "flying" trees and missed walls. So, i take a few snapshots. 1. Desert/Cave overlap 2. Flying tree 3. Missed wall 4. Small Dungeon entrance overlap 5. Desert/Jungle overlap 6. Another...
  4. Epidemy

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

It seems to me , or since recent patch world generator works kinda unstable? Surface level on newly created maps looks like a total mess. I wanna test this a little more, and if this true - i definetely post some screenshots here.
  5. Epidemy

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Some ideas

Thanks. I try to organize that post.. and maybe bring some new ideas. I glad you like that.
  6. Epidemy

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Some ideas

Hi everyone! I play Terraria a long time and i finally find the place where i can post some ideas, which may like all Terraria community (i hope so) And.. sorry for bad english - I from Russia and my language skills not so perfect. Please, concern to that with understanding. Okay, let's get...
Back
Top Bottom