Recent content by equazcion

1. equazcion

**REPORTED** Torch God inflated torch counts

The item only drops if at least 95 torches attacked. Source code and testing seem to both agree on that part.
  2. equazcion

I've been testing in single-player only. I began testing this because I'm an admin at the wiki and several people had been editing the Torch God page to reduce the number of required torches for some time. At first I corrected this back to >100 because that's what the source code seems to...
  3. equazcion

To my understanding, The Torch God is intended to initiate at >100 torches, but the actual minimum to initiate it seems to be 51 torches (testing in newly-generated world with no pre-existing torches nearby). Is each torch perhaps getting counted twice?
  4. equazcion

"This is not a pipe" suddenly appears on Graham Norton

I haven't seen this painting mentioned in any media for 10 years. Then Terraria spoofs it, and suddenly The Graham Norton Show (29 May 2020) has this: Coincidence?
  5. equazcion

Working as Designed Drumstick (Not Super Important)

Ahhhh! Ok I probably never would've figured that out. Thanks for saving my sanity!
  6. equazcion

Working as Designed Drumstick (Not Super Important)

I've been trying to figure this out. I'm a drummer so I figure I should be getting the reference, but so far nada. I haven't given up.
  7. equazcion

Does sleeping and sitting do anything?

Got it now -- it was the Lunar Events. Still had one Pillar alive in each world I had totally forgotten about. Oops :P
  8. equazcion

Nope, never edited it with third-party software. I tried two of my established worlds from pre-1.4 and couldn't get sleep to work. Odd...
  9. equazcion

I tried generating a new world and it worked. I guess one condition is you can't be in a world generated before 1.4? Thanks for the input :)
  10. equazcion

I'm in singleplayer, in a normal world, with a normal character, not journey or expert or master.
  11. equazcion

I've let my character lay in bed for several in-game hours and haven't seen time go any faster (all NPCs around, no events). Do we know what other conditions there are?
  12. equazcion

Looks like we can now sleep in beds and sit in chairs. Is this just visual, or does it cause any functional effect?
  13. equazcion

New Terraria Mods Wiki

Introducing Terraria Mods Wiki. The kind people at Gamepedia, the same folks who host Terraria Wiki, have given us a new wiki: Terraria Mods Wiki. This new wiki, as you might have guessed, is intended to house information about Terraria mods. Any mod owner or fan can now begin creating pages...
  14. equazcion

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Oops, my bad. Didn't notice that line in your post.
Back
Top Bottom