Recent content by Ergast

1. E

Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

@ArmyFrog I guessed something like that, I was just informing so it is easier to fix in a future update.
  2. E

Texture Pack Clockwork Mechs

@DerpoTheMagnificent Thanks for the warning!
  3. E

Yeah, I know, I was just reporting, not complaining. Sorry if it sounded like a complain.
  4. E

Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

Oh, thanks. I was just reporting so that you could find it easier, I wasn't expecting a compatbility fix xD
  5. E

Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

I'm using the texture pack Terrafine and it seems to have a conflict with the music box "Journey's end", bought from the Princess, because when I use it, the music box is invisible. I've tried using only Terrafine, to see if it was anything else, but it only dissapears with Terrafine, Afram...
  6. E

Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

When I use this texture pack I can't see the painting "Princess 64", bought from the Princess. I've tried taking away other texture packs and even using this one alone but it doesn't show. Something in this texture pack must be conflicting with the new painting.
  7. E

For some reason when I use this texture pack I can't see the painting "The Dark side of the Hallow", bought from the Princess. I've tried taking away other texture packs, and even using only this texture pack, and it never shows. Something must be conflicting with the painting.
  8. E

tModLoader Calamity Mod

To be fair, throwing comments like the ones we were making can give ideas of things to add. I'd be interested in seeing, by example, Fabsol take on a druid/transformation class, by example, or a properly fishing class, after El_Garbanzo said it, instead of just an overpowered tool, like the one...
  9. E

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I know there is a mod with a legendary fishing rod that doubles as a weapon. That thing is a monstruosity when it comes to fishing (at post moonlord I've seen it casting enough lines to lose count of them, more than 20, and I want so say 40, for sure), but I don't remember the mod right now...
  10. E

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The main problem with overhaul, unless I'm mixing it with another mod and as far as I can tell, is that most mods (and vanilla itself, at high level) are balanced around autoswing, something that overhaul disables without any option to restore it. The game becomes harder that it's suposed to be...
  11. E

tModLoader Calamity Mod

If you mean me, that was my point, I feel that it wasn't needed to nerf the RoD when the Normality relocator's extra effects were already good enough for players to want to update to it. I don't think anyone want to increase the CD of the chaos state debuff. Or at least, neither me nor ARTEZUI...
  12. E

tModLoader Calamity Mod

And I insist, the new item's advantages were good enough to actually do that without nerfing the RoD. It may not come as what I said to you, and that's fine, it's just my opinion. But that's how it felt too me. I'm not complaining about the gameplay, I mostly use the RoD as a comodity item...
  13. E

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The problem isn't the teleporting every 5 seconds or getting the item. In fact, I think I already can craft it (I haven't checked the last version of Calamity), and even if I don't have the items right now (I doubt it, I have thousands of ingredients), it won't take me long to get it, so I don't...
  14. E

tModLoader Calamity Mod

To be honest, this seems unnecesary. I guess that Fabsol wants for his new item to be the cool one, but the fact that it is binded to a keyboard button so it frees a bar slot seems already a good enough improvement, so I don't see the necesity of nerfing the rod of discord. I don't like it...
  15. E

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'm going to be honest. The blue fire thing? Sounds badass. And looks even better. I'd love it if they added it. Not a priority but...
Back
Top Bottom