Recent content by ErnestDMRE

1. ErnestDMRE

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

So, Im finally able to return to Terraria. Since my PC died I havent been in touch with the game community and Im happy to see that this mod its not only alive but thriving. Also I see that you are making a bard class. I have a little request, could we have a "golden lute" as a weapon for the...
  2. ErnestDMRE

Damn it DivermanSam, I had a similar idea for the mimics you implemented in this update I wanted to do for a mod. One step ahead I guess. On the other hand I have a big question for you: Seeing the current state of the mod (having a post M L boss and even a custom biome), do you have any plans...
  3. ErnestDMRE

So, I reached the ragnarok boss and I gotta say, that Omnicide skull attack is really awesome. Hope you add some more bosses, I love boss fights and this ones are the coolest.
  4. ErnestDMRE

So i just accidentally found the black hammer, now im half tempted to kill all my npc to see if there are more secrets like that... Anyways that was awesome, too bad there havent been a single eclipse in my world and im almost at the lunatic cultist part.
  5. ErnestDMRE

Well for me the minotaur dropped the blunderbluss, I believe that was supposed to be dropped from the queen jelly instead.
  6. ErnestDMRE

Oh yeah! Maybe even let the old badge be like a trophy or something.
  7. ErnestDMRE

Oh good! New content I may have to start a new world though. I do have to ask: Now that Ragnarok is over will there be more updates?
  8. ErnestDMRE

Did the desert traveller spawn requirements changed? If not I may have found a bug, it just randomly spawned even though I havent killed the thunderbird
  9. ErnestDMRE

A quick question? How do I get a soulstone?
  10. ErnestDMRE

Welp, all my banners (from this mod) had become dirtblocks. Good lord sometimes tmodloader just hates me.
  11. ErnestDMRE

Dear mod author, do you take suggestions? Because I have one that might sound reasonable. Could we get a GOBLIN VOODOO DOLL? I know plenty of people (myself included) who would be really happy if there was one.
  12. ErnestDMRE

Welp my favorite weapon got nerfed. Now I need a new plan for plantera.
  13. ErnestDMRE

Oh, that was it. Thanks.
  14. ErnestDMRE

Just a quick question Where do I craft the blackhole canon? I got all the stuff required but nor my forge or anvil can craft it
Back
Top Bottom