Recent content by Erol & the Chicken Movie

1. Erol & the Chicken Movie

tModLoader Tenebrae

Looks pretty good. Spriting looks cool!
  2. Erol & the Chicken Movie

NPC shop prices increase

Here's a tip for you, btrglm, and any new players in general: The minishark isn't only effective against the Wall of Flesh, but all bosses before it except for the Eater of Worlds.
  3. Erol & the Chicken Movie

NPC shop prices increase

NPC Happiness is a needless complication? It's the reason I got the minishark for 26 gold and 25 silver. That being said, it is annoying that you can't build exactly what you want anymore.
  4. Erol & the Chicken Movie

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Back on the thread after the update, I got into the Lizhard Temple in Master Mode, pre-hardmode while trying to find a beehive. I snitched some of the loot, such as the lizhard power cells and a healing potion. I also got Solar Tablet fragments. I didn't even use HOIK, I literally just MINED IN.
  5. Erol & the Chicken Movie

Weapons & Equip un-nerf the Fetid Baghnakhs

There's already an un-nerfing mod on tmodloader, there will definitely be a mod that un-nerfs the Fetid Banghnakhs. I have a mod already but I'm not planning to put any changes to vanilla gameplay in it.
  6. Erol & the Chicken Movie

It's fine if you think the weapon's nerf should be reverted, but there is no need to insult me because I thought ONE weapon should stay nerfed. Saying that I find it fun that your grandma died (Which I absolutely do not) over the fact I think that a single weapon in an indie game should stay...
  7. Erol & the Chicken Movie

Basically cheesing bosses that are supposed to be hard in minutes is NOT how you are meant to play Terraria. That's why it's good the Fetid Baghnakhs were nerfed.
  8. Erol & the Chicken Movie

tModLoader The TNXKingdom Mod - WIP

This mod is still alive, just until it releases, I'm keeping content secret. Surprises are good.
  9. Erol & the Chicken Movie

My birthday is on the same day as the update, albeit a couple of years earlier.

My birthday is on the same day as the update, albeit a couple of years earlier.
  10. Erol & the Chicken Movie

tModLoader This is the Terraria Spectreblight Mod!

Exactly what was on my mind.
  11. Erol & the Chicken Movie

I agree that it looks like a pretty good mod.
  12. Erol & the Chicken Movie

The only mod that actually became "better than calamity" was Ancients Awakened, which now has more bosses than it. And surpassing Tremor is easy, you just need to make a quality Bossfight. There was also a plan for a mod called Spectra that would be "better than calamity". It was laughably...
  13. Erol & the Chicken Movie

tModLoader The TNXKingdom Mod - WIP

Thanks for the criticism! Most of these are old sprites; the new ones are in the Clurk boss spoiler.
  14. Erol & the Chicken Movie

Glorymod

Nice mod!
Back
Top Bottom