Recent content by Errorlesswand890

1. Errorlesswand890

yeet

yeet
  2. Errorlesswand890

Terraria Track List For Custom Wave Banks

ya ever just replace the entire terraria soundtrack with doom soundtrack, well, it may not be pretty, but at least i can say i have
  3. Errorlesswand890

tModLoader Magic Storage

I've been having an error with the storage crafting interface where it straight up doesn't like the universal crafter, an error message shows up but i have no idea where i can find that so i can copy and paste it... i dont have that much space to put up two interfaces so i have two solutions...
  4. Errorlesswand890

tModLoader Infinity

I have a suggestion! Endless honeyfin, and it's the best pre hardmode healing item
  5. Errorlesswand890

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

It says this is a beta in the title right, because I've been having the weirdest glitch where any projectile, or modded item regardless of projectiles does north of 3000 damage at least, once i fired an enchanted sword and the projectile did 88000 damage, and its the worst thing ever when you're...
  6. Errorlesswand890

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

it might actually be the world, but i havent confirmed this yet, and it's probably not however after doing this i didn't get the glitch once, enabling each mod one by one from no mods at all seemed to do the trick even tho i didnt end up disabling any of the mods, so whatever, hopefully this...
  7. Errorlesswand890

ill try right now, ill see if i can get any results
  8. Errorlesswand890

If i can upload this video, then i will, but i probably cant because its about five minutes if i cant, then i cant, it was just a video of me showing how the 100000+ damage glitch works, its only projectile its uncontrollable, and i can't simply ask one mod creator because i have north of 25-30...
  9. Errorlesswand890

I've been having this issue for the past few hours where every projectile i shot dealt at least 3000 damage, this includes enchanted sword projectiles, all forms of arrows, snowballs everything, however actual melee like directly hitting an enemy with a sword will do it's regular damage.i do...
  10. Errorlesswand890

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Ive been having a problem where when i click on a droppable it wont show me what npc drops it on the right, at the same time the bestiary doesn't show any drops and i really want to fix this because it was a very helpful feature before it suddenly broke one day Edit, i just uninstalled the mod...
  11. Errorlesswand890

tModLoader The JoostMod

Is there a hardmode version of the cactoid commendation, if so what is it called
  12. Errorlesswand890

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Alright, is there a way to have multiple mod directories/multiple mod profiles you can easily switch from? That would be a feature worth adding, also about the controls thing, I built a new PC and none of the controls menu is freezing or locking me in that menu so I guess it's just a laptop...
  13. Errorlesswand890

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

What the hell happened to the controls menu in the latest version, i can't map anything, some stuff says just, mouse 4 = mouse4, mouse 5 = mouse5 im so confused, and every time i go into it it gets stuck and i have to press the windows key then click back on the game to exit the menu otherwise...
  14. Errorlesswand890

Items Plantera Boots

I would totally willingly kill the dryad or any town npc for one npc specific item drop, we'd just need more voodoo dolls
  15. Errorlesswand890

Game Mechanics Dps reading improvements

That would take away from the purpose of the item (i forget what it's called but it's sold by the travelling merchant or something) and then there would be no need to get it
Back
Top Bottom