Erzengel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1 slime left for the 'gelatine world tour' achievement and I have no idea which one it could be.
    Reactions: Silverlancer
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Nope, I didn't kill any of those for the achievement.

Green, Blue, Purple, Pinky, Red, Yellow, Black, Mother, Baby, Dungeon, Jungle, Spiked Jungle, Ice, Spiked Ice, King Slime, Spiked Blue, Umbrella, Illuminant, Rainbow, Slimer, Corrupt, Slimeling, Crimslime, Toxic Sludge.. that's 24.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I don't know why, I know I already killed Crimslimes, Toxic Sludge, Lava Slimes, and the other slimes that could spawn there, but I randomly got it when exploring the Underground Crimson.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Oh yeah, Lava. Forgot that one.
    Any known issues regarding no spawning bulbs? Couldn't find a single one on a small map. (hardmode and killed all 3 mech bosses twice)
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    From my experience small and medium worlds have awful trouble spawning bulbs. I will have to explore the entire jungle, and it will take over 2 hours for me to find one where I had already been.

It's like killing the mechs don't cause bulbs to spawn, but allows them to grow.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Make a long tunnel, let jungle grass spread, run back and forth.
    The strange plant buff is real. 3 plants from middle to west ocean.
    Reactions: Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Congratulations! Make sure to thank Cenx and the rest of the crew for hearing the concerns of the community~!
    Expert hallow keeps killing me while trying to get new ore but I got a blessed apple, so I got that going for me, which is nice.
    Any tips against expert mode skeletron's homing skulls? Managed to dodge a few but they still get me every now and then.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Try to defeat his hands at about the same time, so you won't have to spend as much time with the skulls. Then when he starts, circle around his head, then run fast when he spins.

I used Blizzard in a Balloon, Frog Leg, Shield of Cthulhu, Sharktooth Necklace, and Spectre Boots. SoC is great for dodging, but probably shouldn't be used to ram bosses.

My weapon was Molten Fury with Frostburn Arrows.
    Erzengel
    Erzengel
    Not killing his hands actually helped with the fight. (At least for me)
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    His defense drops if you kill his hands. Without killing the hands, it took me all night just to bring him down to 7,000 HP.
    15 gold coins 'portals', 37 gold coins from a single silt block. Getting coins is so much easier now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom