Recent content by Escuronati

1. Escuronati

Console Another update for Old Gen's version

Before anything, yes i know that they won't update the old gen anymore. This thread its just for fun and for myself, since i was thinking about that a long time ago. Well we all know that the old gen's version its almost the same as the 1.2.4 of Pc. But there's something that bothers me a...
  2. Escuronati

Console Controller Options

In update 1.3.1 of terraria on pc now have the option to play in control and modify it completely, so I was thinking, it would be good to have this option to edit the control options. And also have the options to auto mount and stuff. It would be nice to have it on the console :D
  3. Escuronati

PC 1.3.1 Preview!

Wow just wow! But its cool if 505 games put this controller suport in terraria for consoles, its hard i know but it will be awesome
  4. Escuronati

Console Console Update Timing

I'm a little sad about the postponement, but since now you have more time, you could put the 10 extra iventory slots?
  5. Escuronati

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

1 -> The 1.2.3 mechanic and The remaining itens of 1.2.4 2-> Maybe 2017 =(
  6. Escuronati

Where'd my Fuzzy Carrot go?

Try create another character to get it again
  7. Escuronati

Sorry for my bad english

Sorry for my bad english
  8. Escuronati

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

Is not a glitch, if turns day skeletron prime turns into a mech dungeon guardian and kill in one hit
  9. Escuronati

Console Ocram Revamp

I really liked the changes, but I really wanted the old sprite of spectral armor, which is my profile picture
  10. Escuronati

Is not? My terra beam is on fire too
  11. Escuronati

This is not a bug, because the bubbles is a meele damage too
  12. Escuronati

Err, OK, this is a HUGE bug (Golden fishing rod) And this bug only happens with my friend, not me or my other friend managed to make this mistake
  13. Escuronati

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Someone had the same problem? The wing of the duke fishron just flies up and sides is the same speed when I walk. Moreover when me and my friend killed him and my friend put her wing she ran out bugs. Terraria hate me
Back
Top Bottom