Recent content by Esmigalha

1. Esmigalha

PC Corsair K55 keyboard not displaying RGB properly while in-game

I got you homie! Go to my previous post: PC - [1.4.1.1] My keyboard lights go dead when I launch the game.
  2. Esmigalha

PC RGB Unavailable on Corsair Keyboard Upon Game Launch & Throughout Gameplay

Go to my post where I show you how to fix it: PC - [1.4.1.1] My keyboard lights go dead when I launch the game.
  3. Esmigalha

PC Issues with RGB support

I got you! PC - [1.4.1.1] My keyboard lights go dead when I launch the game.
  4. Esmigalha

PC [1.4.1.1] My keyboard lights go dead when I launch the game.

No problem, have a great day!
  5. Esmigalha

**REPORTED** No RGB on my keyboard that journeys end provides

My man, I did find a fix to your problem: PC - [1.4.1.1] My keyboard lights go dead when I launch the game.
  6. Esmigalha

PC Corsair K-55 Backlight Issues

Hello there! So today I've actually found that bug, and I was able to fix it. Go to the post were I replied the fix: PC - [1.4.1.1] My keyboard lights go dead when I launch the game. Have a great day!
  7. Esmigalha

Can't find out how to enable RGB Lighting for Corsair Keyboard

Hello there! So today I've actually found that bug, and I was able to fix it. Go to the post were I replied the fix: PC - [1.4.1.1] My keyboard lights go dead when I launch the game. Have a great day!
  8. Esmigalha

PC [1.4.1.1] My keyboard lights go dead when I launch the game.

Hello there! So today I discovered this bug, and I was able to fix it. Something is broken with the library that Relogic is using to sync the in game lightning with iCue. What you need to do is get the latest dll file from Corsair CUE SDK repository (Github), and manually update it yourself...
Back
Top Bottom