Recent content by Esnardo

1. Esnardo

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

make sure you both have the same mods, and the latest versions of mods, and the latest version of tmodloader. if that doesn't work, try joining eachother with no mods enabled. if that works, it's one of the mods causing the issue, enable them one by one to figure out which one it is. if it...
  2. Esnardo

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Thanks, i didn't know this existed. It's not useful for me at the moment, but i imagine it would be good to keep in mind in future.
  3. Esnardo

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

A submission for you: the fireman set It consists of the fireman head, fireman torso, and fireman legs Its tooltip would be "YOU'RE FIRED!", and it would be crafted from 20/30/25 living fire blocks at any hardmode furnace. Alternatively, it could be sold by the travelling merchant for 5 gold per...
  4. Esnardo

Changed my icon to my go-to.

Changed my icon to my go-to.
  5. Esnardo

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Share your story

I remember first getting terraria with my brother. We were playing on mobile together. Here are some of my stories: Thanks to SockMonkey367 putting a "how to use spoilers" section in his signature.
  6. Esnardo

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx!

1. Will there be a 1.3.7, or will you just go straight to 1.4? 2. Will there be a 2.0? 3. If you could add one more biome chest, what biome? 4. What's something you won't add to terraria even though fans want it 5. What's something you want to add but can't because fans won't like it? 6. (this...
Back
Top Bottom