Esther
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• ...Hey. Xeos here.
    Just going to point to the updated comment at the top of this account's About section.
    If anyone chooses to contact us through E-Mail, let us know on this profile too so Esther doesn't miss it.
    Esther
    Esther
    *Lumex waves awkwardly*
    Just want to say you all should go easy on Esther for the next few... probably weeks or even months, their life's going to be a really big mess and this definitely pushed them a little too close to the edge for comfort.
    Esther
    Esther
    Also, if you notice Esther seems to be having a tough time, either tell them to heck off and play A Hat in Time, or tell them to take a breath or something like that. Or just let them know you noticed so they won't fail to.
    Esther
    Esther
    that or tell me to grab the AHiT modding tools and learn to mod that game again I think that could also help if needed
    ...huh. I reached 100 thousand posts.
    Just posting this to say that I don't want people to be proud of me for this. It's not an achievement I'll be proud of, as to me it just shows that I really have no life outside of here anymore.
    Esther
    Esther
    am
    doing alright
    my life has been chaos recently though, and today I found out the anime I want to watch is now available on Pokemon TV, which sucks because I haven't had the time to finish preparations yet and don't have time to do so this week because I'll be spending a good chunk of the week grinding for eggs on flight rising
    Jackiethederg
    Jackiethederg
    Why don’t u set that stuff up before the egg grinding
    Esther
    Esther
    Because the preparations involve reaching Hall of Fame in two pokemon games that I play on two different devices, one being at gym 5 and the other being at evil team story stuff after gym 5
    Gonna be posting this here to maximize clicks because I need this boi to be an adult for a quest I want to finish soon
    YOU HAVE OVERTAKEN DRAGONWOLF
    CONGRATS
    Esther
    Esther
    *Kinda just
    doesn't care*
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    Honestly, TLPW is ridiculous for racking up messages, and I'm saying that as someone who got to #4 in messages for RPing too much.
    Esther
    Esther
    I feel like 10% of my messages are "a" or "...", to be honest.
    Going to make a new profile post for that Pinkerlocke because it's kinda annoying getting to the current one.
    Day 27: I'm already breeding dragons pink I can't do this
    1675512318564.png
    Another quote from me playing Triple Deluxe:
    "You take my hat I take your life"
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    well ive never played anything other than triple deluxe so uhh
    Esther
    Esther
    Star Allies is switch game
    the first game (I think in general) I 100%ed too
    veri fun, reason I even have the Kirby OCs I do have these days
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    very nice
    "Let's see how well you can handle a :red:in piece of wood"
    -Me, playing Kirby Triple Deluxe
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    sectonia is cool
    crazy backstory too
    Esther
    Esther
    Indeed
    Triple Deluxe was actually one of my first kirby games lol
    I'm currently beating it with some of the abilities I'm gonna make Kirby OCs of, which is why I can listen to the music again
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    lol cool
    Also, for anyone wondering what happened for me to be online less today...
    My cat, Myti, died...
    Banana_=P
    Banana_=P
    I've said this before, but I'll say it again.

Condolences to you and your family. May you all find peace.
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    I'm so sorry to hear that. Losing someone close is tough, and that absolutely includes pets. I'm sure Myti was a very amazing Cat, and a good companion!

Don't worry about not being online, the important part is for you and your family to take the time you need! We can wait.
    • Love
    E
    Elemental 131
    as I said before, I hope that you'll be okay
    And whichever deity does or doesn't exist I hope Myti can find peace
    If you need some break from doing your projects then I understand
    • Love
    I'm not sure which will come first, you passing me in message count, or me getting over 80 000, but either way it looks like you might pass me soon.
    Esther
    Esther
    I have kinda been trying to get the characters back into a group but it is kinda difficult pulling that off when the remaining characters that even know any of the ones that went missing either belong to inactive players, or have been removed from te RP, or just want to live a normal life now...
    Streyll
    Streyll
    I've been trying to get a group together as well, though I've somewhat run into the same problem. I was kind of thinking of trying to separate the characters wanting to live a normal life and the ones who are more willing to get into some kind of action and form a group that way, but I haven't made much progress so far.
    Esther
    Esther
    Maybe I could have some of my less active characters join a group separate from the search group so I have other things to do as well while my main characters are missing. It'd likely be more of a side-mission for some of mine after all, not really something they'd focus on.
    Having a :red:ty phone battery sucks
    I had to listen to a default Samsung music track on loop using my tablet while cycling home
    It's a 15 minute trip btw
    Streyll
    Streyll
    I have a Samsung tablet that I do end up using for music fairly often, so I have a decent variety of music on it.
    My phone is also a flip phone, so I don't use it for music or much other than just being a phone.
    Esther
    Esther
    For me it's kind of the opposite, I use my phone if I can't use my laptop, but yesterday was the first time I used my tablet since August.
    Streyll
    Streyll
    Yeah, I just have come to prefer the larger screen of a tablet. In fact after getting a larger tablet for drawing a few years ago I find it difficult to even just go back to my old one. There are some other reasons why I mostly use a tablet as well, but that is a big one.
    Why am I like this lmao
    Temporary new pfp as I contemplate existence
    Reactions: CatTheTerrarian
    Esther
    Esther
    Update: Probably only a temporary update, just not sure what else I'd be able to do with this one for now. I'd like to remake it but I suck at digital art so instead I'll just stick with this now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom