• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Esther

1. Esther

OOC Shattered (OOC)

Nope. Would be surprising if that would happen, considering all of the (not counting the alternate team) Pokémon except Vest and Exci are level 100, Vest is level 75, and Exci is level 13 and kinda can't do :red: damage wise. Also, I'm checking out for now, 19%
  2. Esther

OOC Shattered (OOC)

Not really, if one of the Pokémon is almost at red but in a situation where any move will result in a KO, then they just stop at yellow.
  3. Esther

OOC Shattered (OOC)

They fight fairly, and usually stop when one of the Pokémon reaches very low hp. (Usually when at red)
  4. Esther

OOC Shattered (OOC)

Well, she's more of a caretaker, and that's what her Pokémon refer to her as. (The Pokémon basically train themselves :p)
  5. Esther

OOC Shattered (OOC)

Esther would be more wind and light, considering those are the types of magic she can use (she can use other types, but she never does for personal reasons) Also I have 28% left so imma listen to music on YouTube now, so I gotta go Afk.
  6. Esther

OOC Shattered (OOC)

okay, I'm not alone in the "I spend more time on Backstories for Pokémon" group.
  7. Esther

OOC Shattered (OOC)

No. Berry was her first Pokémon, so that doesn't make sense. Berry would be gone because they're staying at their home island, and Vest would be gone because he's on some exploration missions with Zorua. Don't ask why I spend more time on Backstories for the Pokémon than those for the actual...
  8. Esther

OOC Shattered (OOC)

Luckily I have a few reasons for why Esther wouldn't have the other Pokémon (if that's the case), mostly one for Vest and Berry. I might need to get to work on descriptions.
  9. Esther

OOC Shattered (OOC)

Besides, boredom and :red:mood need to get yeeted out the window and this is my last resort.
  10. Esther

OOC Shattered (OOC)

The main reason for wanting to use Marth is because Esther isn't depressed enough in RJITU I want to see Esther's reaction when she realizes there's two threats to deal with.
  11. Esther

OOC Shattered (OOC)

*mild confused confusing confusion*
  12. Esther

OOC Shattered (OOC)

Well, that is an option, if Sandy isn't counted as a separate character. Also w o t
  13. Esther

OOC Shattered (OOC)

no ;^; It :red:s up my notifications
  14. Esther

OOC Shattered (OOC)

I don't have any tea available, and I kinda forgot to charge my music player tonight... *casually ignores YouTube playlist I made that is 133 music videos long*
  15. Esther

OOC Shattered (OOC)

Well, unless they have a ridiculously bright light, I don't think that'll work... Sorry if I sound like nothing will work, I'm still tired and my mood is still absolutely :red:ing awful...
Top Bottom