• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Ethacon

1. Ethacon

Mobile Server Hosting Issue (Friend Can't join)

My server is up and running just fine, and I can connect to it both through local and online, however, my friend is not able to join. I port forwarded and have the server application open and started. We have the same versions of the game (1.3.0.7.5), but it seems like I might've messed up the...
  2. Ethacon

PC Master Mode: Lead Poisoning Debuff

It was more or less a funny idea for a sort of Master Mode troll by the devs because i feel like it would be the sort of thing they would do. :D
  3. Ethacon

PC Master Mode: Lead Poisoning Debuff

When wearing lead armour, you have a chance to get lead poisoning when damaged (you get a cut, the lead gets in). Lead swords, tools, arrows, bullets, etc. Have a chance to give lead poisoning.
  4. Ethacon

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Now that this is done, is Amazon slated for the next thing or is controller support planned next? Or are there more patches planned in between?
  5. Ethacon

Trust me, the previous build of the game is probably MUCH closer to what you described. DR Studio did a great job with taking this major step towards the "One Terraria" experience. Yeah sure, the controls might be a bit frustrating from the start and I also personally believe we have the right...
  6. Ethacon

When you said "hopefully soon" for Amazon, did you mean that it will possibly be coming out anywhere from 1-4 weeks later or were you thinking more like a matter of days until us Kindle Fire users will be enjoying this update as well?
  7. Ethacon

Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

My question is... Will these Critter shampoos be applicable to normal pets? One more idea, light pets? Imagine being able to use this item to change the light color, if that's possible. Also, the name of the shampoo seems to indicate that they will also be able to be used on actual "critters"...
  8. Ethacon

Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

I would say that it would. However they might as well call the update 1.3.5 then. Maybe there are some other technical things they are waiting for that update to implement? Another possibility is that while they have it caught up with 1.3.4 content, the update will still be called 1.3.5
  9. Ethacon

Mobile Terraria: An Enigma

Oops! Edited my post to make it sound like an addition to an old thread and not an introduction to a new one. Looking through other posts on the thread, it seems as if the youtube comment I based my take on it was missing valuable information or I overlooked information that was there but I...
  10. Ethacon

Mobile Terraria: An Enigma

This is a very interesting video. The comment sections helped me a lot with my take in terms of decoding the braille. Ghostar has her eyes on everything (So that it is ensured to be high quality, Ghostar is a Quality Insurance employee for Re-Logic) "Fallmkstery" = Fall Mystery (Fall Equinox?)...
  11. Ethacon

I played it at my friends' house once. Pretty nice game.

I played it at my friends' house once. Pretty nice game.
  12. Ethacon

Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

I assume there is an established testing platform for Amazon kindle fire users
  13. Ethacon

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

I would have to guess if Cthulhu IS moon lord, when he recovered, his body parts regenerated differently than they originally were, which is why it doesn't look like skeletron (anymore)
  14. Ethacon

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

odd that they would include legacy items in the console but decide to completely remove it in mobile.
  15. Ethacon

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Have patience with this initial reveal. There may be feature lore reveals?
Top Bottom