Recent content by Ethorbit

1. Ethorbit

tModLoader The Photonix Mod

Is making Terraria Models and Terraria Npcs easy as well? I know how to use Google, I just would really like to hear your opinion. If it is, I guess I can start making stuff for Terraria.
  2. Ethorbit

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

It's not a mod problem, it's when I pasted tmodloader to the terraria folder, went to play, there was no characters. Going into My Games, and Terraria I found Worlds and Players with all the files there, yet tmodloader refuses to see it. --Edit-- Just found the modloader players and worlds, I'm...
  3. Ethorbit

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Anyway to load players and worlds from original profile saves?
  4. Ethorbit

YOUR AVATAR XD :D

YOUR AVATAR XD :D
  5. Ethorbit

tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

I figured it out already, thank you. Not sure why you waste your time replying to posts like that :P
  6. Ethorbit

tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE
  7. Ethorbit

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Can you add a boss spawner?!
  8. Ethorbit

PC Request/Question (Player Height Modifier)

This forum place is fuucking dead. I'm going to post somewhere else now, it's been about two months.
  9. Ethorbit

PC Request/Question (Player Height Modifier)

This is an idea I have had for a real long time now. I am learning how to code currently so I unfortunately can't make my ideas a reality, I've searched Google for this mod every now and then and came back with nothing. My request is that someone should make a Terraria "Player height modifier"...
Back
Top Bottom