Recent content by etnie

1. E

Mobile the movement controls suck

lol and if this guy is gonna be a whiney mon then maybe he should just download a all items world eg builders workshop i did and the damage they deal isnt as great but u need to fight non stop or u die
  2. E

oh i can move and kill its just the fact that the double tap can be a pain in the side of which will not be said
  3. E

lol also use greater healing potions oh nvm lol thats hardmode

lol also use greater healing potions oh nvm lol thats hardmode
  4. E

ik i was meant say we may have creeper costume but we dont do the creepers

ik i was meant say we may have creeper costume but we dont do the creepers
  5. E

oh yea i miss the ocram i never got to kill him:(

oh yea i miss the ocram i never got to kill him:(
  6. E

w at the hell you arent a terrarian if you sing a minecraft song about revenge with a creeper...

w at the hell you arent a terrarian if you sing a minecraft song about revenge with a creeper that stole his stuff TERRARIA DONT DO CREEPERS WE DO MOONLORD LOL
  7. E

guys who wants to do a multiplayer server on mobile at about 3:00pm australia time and maybe a...

guys who wants to do a multiplayer server on mobile at about 3:00pm australia time and maybe a discord call aswell
  8. E

wth

wth
  9. E

well for the luna weapons they are

well for the luna weapons they are
  10. E

autoswing is on all of them

autoswing is on all of them
  11. E

the waders will be common in the ruins near lava and the jungle area under the temple (near lava)

the waders will be common in the ruins near lava and the jungle area under the temple (near lava)
  12. E

lol why do you use terraria 360 also if u have some sort of flight device ( cflying carpet or...

lol why do you use terraria 360 also if u have some sort of flight device ( cflying carpet or bottles) and maybe the minishark if u use the plastic bullets on the minishark it shouldnt be to hard to defeat
  13. E

what fixes were they was it the controls
  14. E

so when will this fix be published yo when they doing the fixes
  15. E

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

yo can i give a tip to the developers .. because the jump button is appsolutely annoying when you fight a boss you now need to use three fingers because u need to move use the weapon and now press A JUMP BUTTON like why? its annoying can they just make it back to the movement stick controls if...
Back
Top Bottom