• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Etotheipi

1. Etotheipi

https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Mighty_Wind

https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Mighty_Wind
  2. Etotheipi

Member-Run Project Small project I've been working on. (Need help with art)

Doesn't have a name yet lol.
  3. Etotheipi

Member-Run Project Small project I've been working on. (Need help with art)

I've been working on a platformer game for a couple days, and the progress has been decent. Currently there isn't much, just some platformer physics, and a way to load in levels from Tiled. Right now the main roadblock is my hideous spriting skills, but I know a lot of people here are quite...
  4. Etotheipi

Yep

Yep
  5. Etotheipi

Broken Vessel was fun. I think he might have only been my 4th boss lol. Defender's Crest really...

Broken Vessel was fun. I think he might have only been my 4th boss lol. Defender's Crest really helps with the blobbly ghost's he spawned.
  6. Etotheipi

Die in my sleep of old age without lingering in a hospital for years.

Die in my sleep of old age without lingering in a hospital for years.
  7. Etotheipi

Ask a underrated fruit anything

Well idk if it was your family but I do eat mangos, and I was wondering if you consider that murder.
  8. Etotheipi

Ask a underrated fruit anything

Are you mad at me for eating your family?
  9. Etotheipi

schist

schist
  10. Etotheipi

Well not only on a new moon.

Well not only on a new moon.
  11. Etotheipi

more rocks

more rocks
  12. Etotheipi

Yeah I feel like Noita was a bit poorly executed. The concept is pretty cool, but permadeath +...

Yeah I feel like Noita was a bit poorly executed. The concept is pretty cool, but permadeath + barely any health regen + high difficulty is an awful, awful combination.
  13. Etotheipi

@Bed_breaker117 Well for me they have too lol, because as I said my friends all live in a...

@Bed_breaker117 Well for me they have too lol, because as I said my friends all live in a different state at least, which does make the time I see them in person quite rare and valued.
  14. Etotheipi

My work load is pretty light though, which is nice because I have no work ethic. I need to get...

My work load is pretty light though, which is nice because I have no work ethic. I need to get one cause I'm pretty sure highschool is gonna murder me.
Top Bottom