Recent content by Etotheipi

1. Etotheipi

NPCs & Enemies Make Deerclops Regenerate His HP Upon Every Player Near Him Dying

Perhaps make him regen his health when all players are dead to fit with the other bosses. It would be the same as what you're suggesting for single player, but for multiplayer you'd have the same experience as with other bosses; as long as one player is alive the boss fight does not get reset.
  2. Etotheipi

What do you mean "it doesn't occur normally"? It's perfectly normal.

What do you mean "it doesn't occur normally"? It's perfectly normal.
  3. Etotheipi

So.. What does one actually DO in Minecraft?

Try and make some farms, automation really helps with a sense of progression and cuts down the grind. A good one to start with is ianxofour's iron farm, if you're ok with using tutorials, its very simple and iron is crucial for making more large farms.
  4. Etotheipi

Easiest way to defeat Duke Fishron pre-mech?

Try to max out your mobility and regen. I did it with palladium armor with dart rifle/pistol and ichor arrows. Have a secondary piercing weapon like golden shower or aqua scepter or maybe a whip to deal with the bubbles. Make the arena as big as possible and try to lead sharknados to the edges...
  5. Etotheipi

PS4 No seedler drop

Nope. The chances of getting that unlucky are way beyond possible.
  6. Etotheipi

PS4 No seedler drop

The chance of not getting a 1/7 drop from 500 bags, which OP didn't, is (6/7)^500, which is about 1 in 3.3x10^34. That is definitely a bug. No one could possibly get that unlucky.
  7. Etotheipi

Do it.

Do it.
  8. Etotheipi

tModLoader I do not know what I did wrong in the code

Please just get an IDE (Visual studio community is good) and watch a C# tutorial, it will save you a ton of time.
  9. Etotheipi

You forgot to capitalize the x. Are you using an IDE?
  10. Etotheipi

You should probably just take a C# basics course or watch some video tutorials, if you can't fix basic syntax errors by your self modding is going to be very hard. The top result of a youtube search was this, try giving it a go.
  11. Etotheipi

@Daikonradish if you're going for money value the diamonds staff has two more platinum bars and...

@Daikonradish if you're going for money value the diamonds staff has two more platinum bars and 8 more diamonds, plus the military would pay you a crap ton cause its magic.
  12. Etotheipi

Yeah well you should prolly do that soon.

Yeah well you should prolly do that soon.
  13. Etotheipi

My alarm is this robot vacuum cleaner that my sister set to start up at 7:30 every morning. I...

My alarm is this robot vacuum cleaner that my sister set to start up at 7:30 every morning. I still manage to fall back asleep after running across the room to turn it off lol
  14. Etotheipi

Get well soon and get vaccinated! (Unless you already are)

Get well soon and get vaccinated! (Unless you already are)
  15. Etotheipi

Farewell in Celeste. I had 5K deaths by the end of it.

Farewell in Celeste. I had 5K deaths by the end of it.
Back
Top Bottom