Recent content by noirscape

1. noirscape

It's a reference to SCP, yes.

It's a reference to SCP, yes.
  2. noirscape

New Official Terraria Wiki Launches Today!

I'm genuinely happy about this. Wikia/Fandom's dominance of wikifarms has been a frustration of mine for a long time and their ad policies are deceptive at best. Seeing Gamepedia being fused with Wikia was... annoying to say the least? It definetly felt like the monopoly that was already there...
  3. noirscape

Official Terraria Wiki - Feedback Thread

As a long time wiki reader/editor for all sorts of miscellaneous topics, the only thing I'm genuinely not a fan of is the background of the main content. It's pretty much convention to make sure that on a wiki, the main background (even if you style it heavily) is one solid color. It keeps...
  4. noirscape

Terraria - PewDiePie Crossover Merchandise Launches Today

I think that you're making a PR blunder in doing this and I'm frankly baffled by the fact that this got through. In good faith though, I will assume that those approving it didn't do their research. PewDiePie has a history of saying the n-word on his livestream as a "slip up" thrice now, was...
  5. noirscape

Just gonna say; am seriously disappointed with the decision from ReLogic to support Pewdiepie...

Just gonna say; am seriously disappointed with the decision from ReLogic to support Pewdiepie. Supporting someone like him isn't cool. Pewdiepie is a bigot and this collaboration is not a good look. There's evidence here for those interested: PewDiePie - RationalWiki
  6. noirscape

I'm back. Sorta. Maybe. Let's see how this goes.

I'm back. Sorta. Maybe. Let's see how this goes.
  7. noirscape

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Mac save games are located in ~/Library/Application Support/Terraria . To access that folder, use apple key+G and enter the aforementioned path (the tilde is required!).
  8. noirscape

Ban the user above you!

Banned for having a block of luminite in your signature.
  9. noirscape

Ban the user above you!

Banned for failing grammar school.
  10. noirscape

Ban the user above you!

Banned for not being a cannon.
  11. noirscape

Ban the user above you!

Banned for implying that he killed the Guide without actual proof that he did.
  12. noirscape

Ban the user above you!

Banned for having nearly unreadable colors in your signature.
  13. noirscape

Ban the user above you!

Banned for having a difficult to type name.
  14. noirscape

Ban the user above you!

Banned for being too close to the camera on your avatar.
  15. noirscape

Ban the user above you!

Banned for hiding your face behind a helmet.
Back
Top Bottom