Recent content by Everest

1. Everest

Augmented TCF - A Chrome Extension & FireFox Add-on

I checked the contents of your .xpi, and it is indeed void of any personal information. It should indeed work fine for others. :happy: Depends on how updated the forum software is going. A rule of thumb for this is: if the base theme looks like the current version, it'll keep working; if it...
  2. Everest

It works because Firefox supports the APIs behind the chrome extension now (WebExtensions = chrome extensions api in firefox). As for the status of ATCF v2, I'm putting on.. uh, hold. I'd use hiatus but I really hate that word because projects die when people use that word and I truly am...
  3. Everest

Official Terrarian Community Feedback Portal

A public warning, though, has the added purpose of maybe educating other members of the forum who also don't know better. I'd say the simple educational value of public warnings trumps the embarrassment that comes with them. I can see where the embarrassment for getting a warning comes from...
  4. Everest

Forum spoilers load slowly

Has nothing to do with his connection. Spoiler content is sent with a post when the post's page is requested, it's just the content isn't rendered (and, therefore, any content within the spoilers, like images, don't send requests--that is, until they're opened). So that narrows the issue down...
  5. Everest

Clicking more options in my thread gives me a "This page isn’t working" error.

I was looking around XenForo (for reasons) and I wanted to see what the latest version, 1.5.14, had. Funny enough, the very first bugfix for that specific release was a fix for the aforementioned XSS auditor issue. So yeah, darned unmaintained plugins.
  6. Everest

TCF Suggestion Forum code blocks: more languages

I feel like the only solution to that is to ask a mod to lock the thread; that means that the people who don't read the post and just assume that the thread is the help center will be forced to read the thread (help 'em out and make it obvious where to get help) and, therefore, will be directed...
  7. Everest

Now that I'm less jetlagged after a night of sleep, I think it's fair to clear some stuff up: As far as I can tell, he is definitely not suggesting this; nobody with any sense would use a forum to actually write their code :p He simply wants the code in an actual post to be a little more...
  8. Everest

I am going to make an honest effort to implement this in ATCF 2. Not sure how I'll manage to detect language, but I'll work some magic. Believe me, I've already thought "it'd be best if there was just an add-on the server; hell, I'd make one" so many times in the past, and I think the fact that...
  9. Everest

I'm finally home from my 2-week camp, and ready to continue work on ATCF (...after a little...

I'm finally home from my 2-week camp, and ready to continue work on ATCF (...after a little well-needed gaming c: )
  10. Everest

http://i.imgur.com/FSas59b.gif [IMG]

http://i.imgur.com/FSas59b.gif
  11. Everest

who's this 'Everest' kid anyways?

who's this 'Everest' kid anyways?
  12. Everest

Oi m8, did you read the post? It's technically already up, but it's very unfinished (hell, I have basically half of the project on my local machine for stuff I'm working on atm). I can guarantee that by release, and likely sooner, I'll be more willing to share the url, but until then I'm more...
  13. Everest

Thanks for the heads up, but I'm already very aware of those wonderful changes, as I outlined in a post almost one and a half years ago: Since then, the aforementioned version of v2 has been scrapped and (as of last week, in fact) I've started rewriting ATCF 2 using even more modern technology...
  14. Everest

[Bug] More Options Editing Error - XXS_Auditor

It's been a month, and I'm sure this issue has (technically) been solved (EDIT: back in Chrome 59 and I'm wrong). Nonetheless, I feel like explaining the issue here. After doing a little research, this seems to have been an issue with Chrome 57+ that was resolved with Chrome 58 (hence the issue...
  15. Everest

I don't even remember where I put that, but I remember writing it. Let's just say I'm a sneaky...

I don't even remember where I put that, but I remember writing it. Let's just say I'm a sneaky little sneaker and have more hidden elsewhere. (cue evil laughter)
Back
Top Bottom