Recent content by Evernaila

1. Evernaila

I am very touched that you enjoyed my submission so much you'd want to submit it for me incase I...

I am very touched that you enjoyed my submission so much you'd want to submit it for me incase I had not done it! It really touched me to se that people would enjoy something I created. Thank you for your kindness! <3
  2. Evernaila

Super cool samurai outfit. Well made! :)

Super cool samurai outfit. Well made! :)
  3. Evernaila

You kidding me? Your pixel art is great, mate! Love it! +1 from me!

You kidding me? Your pixel art is great, mate! Love it! +1 from me!
  4. Evernaila

That armor is beautiful! :) My GF would go nuts with that one if it was in the game! XD

That armor is beautiful! :) My GF would go nuts with that one if it was in the game! XD
  5. Evernaila

Swag! ;)

Swag! ;)
  6. Evernaila

That armor is awesome! XD Hahahah! So funny!

That armor is awesome! XD Hahahah! So funny!
  7. Evernaila

Hey! I like your sprite of Snake. But... yea... I doubt it will be eligable. :P Like you said...

Hey! I like your sprite of Snake. But... yea... I doubt it will be eligable. :P Like you said, refferences are probably fair game, but they made this contest as original art/charachter/design where you will "sign over" the rights to it. Soo... I feel they can't have you sign over the right to...
  8. Evernaila

That armor is :red:ing bonkers man! Love it. +1 Also, feel free to have a look at my admission...

That armor is :red:ing bonkers man! Love it. +1 Also, feel free to have a look at my admission if you'd like. :) https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/journeys-end-vanity-contest-submission-thread.86457/post-1906847 Good luck! May the odds ever be in your favor!
  9. Evernaila

It would be cool to have more refferences in this game - but you do realize that it is a...

It would be cool to have more refferences in this game - but you do realize that it is a competition of ORIGINAL art an charachters. And your admission is clearly the IP of Hideo Kojima. :P
  10. Evernaila

Just wanted to say that I love your Strategist Mage outfit for the competition. It is very...

Just wanted to say that I love your Strategist Mage outfit for the competition. It is very sleek, clean and subtle. Wish you the best of luck, and may the best one win! :)
  11. Evernaila

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

I present, my VERY first pixel art I have ever done. My admission to the Vanity armor. I believe that Terraria needs more racial costumization - and as such, I want a vanity naga armor, with an aniamted slithering tail Visage of Serpentius Provided by the three Relics of the Serpent: I saw...
Back
Top Bottom