Evie_q
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Defeated duke fishron with shroomite armor+vortex beater (clorophite bullets) and a lot of pots :/ can’t even challenge moon lord he’s too strong
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    Pots?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    @Danny Ω Potions

Use the phantasm+ichor arrows for moon lord (venom arrows if you don't have crimson), it's DPS blows the vortex beater out of the water.

The Vortex beater should never be used for bosses. It's designed for moderate damage over a large area, meaning you should use it for invasions, but again, never bosses.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Also, craft a stardust dragon staff. Ranger projectiles don't pierce, so it's essentially free damage (and a lot of it, too.)
    Btw update on my expert mode 1st try:

Could manage to kill the lunatic boi somehow and the pilars (OOF THE SOLAR PILAR WAS HARD AF) but the Moon Lord literally blew me away. Anyways got some weapons from the towers yay
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Evie_q
    Evie_q
    rn Im using tiki armor+ stardust dragon/cell staffs but I’ve played melee all the game until now :/ idk honestly what would work better (expert mode)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Both?
    Evie_q
    Evie_q
    Yes but as I’ve read somewhere I should just use cells?
    I really like this forum’s design but it’s not too active x( I hope I can join more and more when the update drops
    just beat plantera and the golem in 1st try in hardmode lol;;; daedalus bow for plantera and seedler for golem x) turtle armor btw
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Seedler is honestly busted.
    Reactions: Evie_q
    Evie_q
    Evie_q
    Yeah lmao enemies despawn right in front of my left-click auto spam x)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom