Recent content by Evil_golem9000

1. Evil_golem9000

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Would it be possible to add support for custom rainbow glow colours like how the last prism and most of the empress of light's weapons change colour based on your characters name?
  2. Evil_golem9000

tModLoader The Shapeshifter

I didn't think about them that way, thanks
  3. Evil_golem9000

tModLoader The Shapeshifter

I feel like the armor/emblem's stats should scale with progression to make it so that they are used more than the single/two part(s) of in-between sections of boss progression
  4. Evil_golem9000

tModLoader [Calamity] Rogue Improvements

its the damage reduction scaling of the super dummies that breaks the mod and it seems the mod dev hasnt been on for a while
  5. Evil_golem9000

its not just that, the super dummies break it too (looking at the error)
  6. Evil_golem9000

tModLoader Shark tooth necklace upgrades mod

sorry for not replying earlier (im not on here as often as discord and steam) but the demon tooth necklace is the combination of sharktooth necklace, magma stone and demon scythe at a tinkerer's workshop; mechanical charm (apparently not in the version of the time of the screenshots) is the...
  7. Evil_golem9000

I get an error loading the mod, the super dummy DR and defence scaling breaks the way the npc (it counts as an enemy so that homing stuff/minions attack it) works I think here's the error
  8. Evil_golem9000

tModLoader AutoReforge mod

mod of redemption has a druid class with an entirely new set of modifiers, and nothing appears in the part of the ui where you select what modifier you want
  9. Evil_golem9000

tModLoader Dictionary of Prefixes - Reforging Expansion Mod

I'm not really sure what caused this but calamity can give you 104% damage reduction but it was patched by putting a soft cap to damage reduction that would probably completely nullify the effect
  10. Evil_golem9000

tModLoader Shark tooth necklace upgrades mod

The shark tooth upgrades mod adds exactly what you would think it would, upgrades to the shark tooth necklace! Not really sure what to put here... but here's the items names, stats and tooltips!
  11. Evil_golem9000

tModLoader Dictionary of Prefixes - Reforging Expansion Mod

I found it, by using the mutant's armor from fargo's soul mod I found for minion slots it is just "player.maxMinions" but for you, having a look at you mod's code, using tmodloader's extract feature, it would be "myClone.maxMinions"
  12. Evil_golem9000

tModLoader x

in my opinion (just found this mod btw), it should have buffed stats like lightning boots to frost bark boots but to be crafted at a mythril/orichalcum anvil
Back
Top Bottom