Evilgrapez
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Rytmik Ultimate, or Shovel Knight? The choice is hard. ;-;
    Reactions: WilliamD
    Evilgrapez
    Evilgrapez
    ...and I just found out that the Soundtrack is actually free on Bandcamp and I could have gotten it and put it on my 2DS instead of wasting my money. -_-

Just kidding. I'm sure this game will be a ton of fun! :D

Besides, I wouldn't buy a game all for it's soundtrack, lol.
    Evilgrapez
    Evilgrapez
    Thank you SO MUCH for your input. If it weren't for you, I probably would have just gone with Ultimate and not have discovered this amazing gem. I've only been playing for a few hours, but it's awesome so far.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    No problem, friend. :)
    I installed the trial version Mixcraft 7. It started playing music by itself, and now I'm completely lost.
    Reactions: Evilgrapez
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Alright, I figure that out, but then... well... :confused:

I was thinking about remixing something, how should I go about doing that?
    Evilgrapez
    Evilgrapez
    An easy way to remix something is to find a midi of it online and load it, and mess around with it. I can't really give specific instructions on how to remix, but I can tell you right now that it's not just replacing the instruments and calling it a day - that's a cover. :p
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Alright, guess I'll give it a try tomorrow. I'd like to do a lot more than just replace the instruments, but I'll take what I can get.
    I just saw Tomorrowland. Woah, that was an amazing movie. I really liked it. It makes me want to be more productive. :O
    https://soundcloud.com/miloszkrawczyk/best-sonk-evah
    I CHALLENGE YOU, IN A "WORST SONG EVER-FIGHT"! xD
    What happens when a musician becomes incredibly bored and decides to try to write a bad song on purpose? This. https://youtu.be/iqKMjPlydW4
    You make great music... you write great stories... you have a cool mod... you have an interesting avatar... you now have a follow....
    Evilgrapez
    Evilgrapez
    I'm just the editor for The Plague. All I do is spell-check it and publish it. All credit for that goes to @LittleZbot!

I only do the soundtrack for the mod. But thanks! :)

Thanks for the compliment on the music! :D

Thanks for the, uh, compliment on the interesting avatar. @PieOfCthulhu made it.

Thanks for the follow! :)
    Kalifox
    Kalifox
    I SHIP IT
    Evilgrapez
    Reactions: Brick Creeper
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Well, I wish you the best of luck. It's better to stay as a hidden gem than to be a famous turd. Hope you and the team behind the Mharadium and Negativity mod gets more recognition by your musical skills.
    Evilgrapez
    Evilgrapez
    I think that it might have been a bot that downloaded it so many times. I heard they've been on Soundcloud a lot more lately. Thanks though! We're trying our best. :)
    Bucket
    Bucket
    More downloads than plays... makes sense!
    We reached the exclusive F-777 EP reward on Groupees for reaching $3000! ...but then we discovered that there weren't any songs in it. ;(
    So, why is there a 140 character limit on your own profile, but not on other profiles?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    to avoid long messages at the front page?
    Jack Morgan
    Jack Morgan
    From what I can tell, it's due to how statuses and comments are dealt with. Commenting on a status or on someone's post has a 420 limit, where statuses have the 140. Probably to keep statuses reasonable for what it is, where a comment may call for more for lengthy discussion and stuff.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Why can you use multiple lines on someone else's profile but not yours?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom