Recent content by ExArch3r

1. E

tModLoader Magic Storage

That is an absolute shame. blushi made not only my all time favorite mod in Magic Storage, but either created or helped contribute to just about every one of my favorite mods for Terraria that has ever existed. From what I understand, TML basically wouldn't exist as it does today without...
  2. E

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Just chiming in to say that I'm having the exact same problem as the above user, I had been using these mods together with no issues, but it seems like Thorium's update today broke being able to use it with any of the Fargo mods. Keep getting an error about the wrong version of TModLoader even...
  3. E

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

So happy the knockback bug is fixed :D
  4. E

So the knockback bug has been reported in this thread many times over the past few months, do you all have any timeline on when it might be fixed? I love the mod but no knockback makes the early game miserable on harder difficulties.
  5. E

Just chiming in to say that I've also experienced the no knockback bug and didn't know what was happening until I saw the other comments here. I love the Spirit mod though and think it adds some amazing things to Terraria. Keep up the great work! :)
  6. E

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Created an account here just to tell all the devs of TML what a wonderful and amazing creation the TML is. You all are insanely talented and the Terraria community is lucky to have such an easy to use method to mod what's become one of my all time favorite games. To the TML team and all the...
Back
Top Bottom