Recent content by exarobibliologist

1. exarobibliologist

Sprite NPC (BohriumMod)

Where's the link to download this mod? I've played with this mod in the past, but can no longer find it anywhere.
  2. exarobibliologist

tModLoader OP+Recipes

I have not been able to figure out how to buff throwing yet. I'm still working on it.
  3. exarobibliologist

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Just updated to TModloader v0.11.5 When I loaded Terraria up and opened the Mod Browser, all the mod tags (which were working before) are gone. Using Hamstars Helpers v5.1.0 Any ideas how I can enable the mod tags back to life?
  4. exarobibliologist

tModLoader Mod Helpers

I'm interested in that!
  5. exarobibliologist

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Frankly, now that I know the solution is upgrading to NET 4.7 (which worked perfectly), I feel less inclined to make you work on this. Getting essential updates to a computer is a good thing. Just edit the opening post of the thread adding a disclaimer that you need .NET Framework up-to-date at...
  6. exarobibliologist

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Had to rollback the mod to 3.1.0.4 after it updated to version 4.0.0, and later to 4.0.1 Not sure why, but after the update I got this error continuously just before the whole game crashed.
  7. exarobibliologist

tModLoader OP+Recipes

UPDATE 1.5.2 Alchemy recipes - somewhat OP, but less so if you're going for extremely powerful ore. Turn wood into copper ore. Then turn the copper ore into more powerful ore. Each tier costs 2x as much as the previous tier. 2x copper = 1 iron ore 4x copper = 1 silver ore 8x copper = 1 gold...
  8. exarobibliologist

tModLoader OP+Recipes

It's very OP! However, you don't need to play with those accessories. The recipes are less cheaty (well, some of them).
  9. exarobibliologist

tModLoader OP+Recipes

v1.5 UPDATE Reduced the gel cost of swords. Added gel boomerangs. Each gel boomerang can be hot-swapped with its gel sword counterpart. As of right now, boomerangs only have one throw attack, but I'm working on making them like gel swords with an alt-attack. More recipes!
  10. exarobibliologist

tModLoader OP+Recipes

Originally, this mod was just going to be a couple recipes I liked using, but then I decided to try learning how to make a couple accessories This mod adds a few very useful recipes. I'm continuously adding recipes and tweaking existing ones, so check the Recipe Browser for the latest. Also...
  11. exarobibliologist

Providing Help for Accessories

Do you know if there is a way to do this using TModLoader?
  12. exarobibliologist

Providing Help for Accessories

I see various bonuses for melee, ranged, magic, and minion damage, but nothing for "throwing" damage!? How do I make an accessory that tweaks the amount of throwing damage a grenade or other thrown weapon does?
  13. exarobibliologist

tModLoader Simplified Startup

Doesn't like downloading or updating through the Mod Browser. Keeps saying this has "exceeded it's daily bandwidth allotment".
  14. exarobibliologist

tModLoader Thor's Hammer

One thing I would like to say that I do really like is that this doesn't destroy minecart tracks or platforms. It is very nice to be able to make a perch and smash freely from there.
  15. exarobibliologist

tModLoader Thor's Hammer

Nice concept! I like using it for making quick tunnels. However, this is crafted in hardmode at an Adamantite Anvil. I would expect any hardmode gear like this to be able to break hardmode ore. While using, I find that it doesn't break Dungeon Bricks, any ore added from other TMods, and none of...
Back
Top Bottom