Recent content by ExcellentEstlin

1. E

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE MODE!!!!! ADD CREATIVE...
  2. E

i have an idea for a item called, the bleeding heart, it's made by getting 1 crimson heart (the...

i have an idea for a item called, the bleeding heart, it's made by getting 1 crimson heart (the light pet) & 15 Vertebrae to craft, and you need to craft it at a crimson alter, once you have it, it can be used to trigger a blood moon at night, but in the day, it will do nothing. and the sprite...
  3. E

hey, maybe you could make creative mode like hero's mod. but instead of having it in your...

hey, maybe you could make creative mode like hero's mod. but instead of having it in your survival world(s), it would be in a different world with a special creative inventory, so when you enter a creative world, you have the items from your creative world(s)...
  4. E

i have an idea for creative mode. what if creative mode had a second inventory for anybody...

i have an idea for creative mode. what if creative mode had a second inventory for anybody you're playing as. and it only opens if you enter creative mode, and creative mode worlds can not have a survival inventory opened, and in creative mode, players have access to whatever they want, but they...
Back
Top Bottom