Recent content by Exerlin

1. Exerlin

Terraria Minifigure Preorders Now Open!

Gold bunny??? Sign me up!! Don't have enough for the full set so here's hoping I get the normal bunny too! 🐇
  2. Exerlin

Hot Topic What is your favorite armor, and why?

Robe + Wizard hat. 2 piece armor sets are heavily underutilized and I think there should be more of them. Plus I think the gem robes and magic in general are really cool
  3. Exerlin

Give me a terraria pickup line

Are you a chaos rod? I've been looking for you for the past 12 hours
  4. Exerlin

Okay, that's enough padding and QOL.

I'd describe what you're calling "padding" as "polish". It's not necessary, but it makes it a much more interesting game, particularly for long playthroughs. The QoL changes, aside from the amazing auto-block-step-up mechanic, are just for building. A lot of old items got buffs and a lot of old...
  5. Exerlin

Worst Accessory In Terraria

Hive Pack. Bees are weak lol
  6. Exerlin

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Honestly, my favorite part about this mod was the slime and bunny races. It's a shame
  7. Exerlin

Terraria Bad Ideas

port thaumcraft from minecraft 1.7.10 to terraria 1.4 🙏
  8. Exerlin

[Rant/Question] I think evil/hallow biome spread is annoying. Is there an easy non-tedious method to maintain world purity?

Perhaps there is a mod that can help you achieve your goals? I know that there is a world editor out there that can change x block to y block, and I have used that to purify worlds before. I think it's called "TEdit"
  9. Exerlin

mouth of cthulu

mouth of cthulu
  10. Exerlin

yoo sick avatar it's the eye mouth dude

yoo sick avatar it's the eye mouth dude
  11. Exerlin

tModLoader TRAE Project

super cool!!! godspeed friend
  12. Exerlin

Items Ability to combine all teleportation items: Cellphone with Magic and Demon Conch.

sounds like we'd be running out of buttons, but adding a new functionallity like making it so that you can choose between the left ocean, right ocean, and underworld by moving your curser to the left, right, or below your character would skip the need for a new menu. I would enjoy this new combo...
  13. Exerlin

Paint

ooooooh :red: i am bookmarking your thread there, thanks!
  14. Exerlin

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

hi i like ur bunny pikachu
Back
Top Bottom