Recent content by Explodingpineapple

1. Explodingpineapple

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

ok so the patch notes say the brain has a 1/6 chance of triggering, I did several tests and it is abundantly clear this is not the case. what is the actual chance? did they mean to type 1/16 because that seems to be the case? also, does it stack with the black belt?
  2. Explodingpineapple

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

also, the crown of transcendence isn't working? like, I can use crowns of permanence fine but I can't figure out how to use the other ones, like when I've clicked on it and it has gone dark it isn't consumed and it has no effect. this is either a bug, or it needs to be more obvios how to use them.
  3. Explodingpineapple

use the reforge armor mod for that
  4. Explodingpineapple

Just found out that this mod breaks Magic Storage mod, one of the most used mods of all time. fix soon plz?
  5. Explodingpineapple

After playing for a while i have some feedback. *You level up way too easy, either decrese the stats you get from the skills or increase level XP *Knuckledusters way too op. i shouln't be able to take down all pre-hardmode bosses with an item that costs 2 gold bars *the crown of trncendence isnt...
  6. Explodingpineapple

Terraria Hermitcraft?

If you haven't heard of the hermitcraft server it is a Minecraft server where a dozen or so youtubers play on late game; basically, they complete the game in a few episodes but carry on by filling there time with building humongous bases or building farms or making mini-games. And so I was...
  7. Explodingpineapple

tModLoader Equivalent Exchange 2

you should implement a system where the mod calculates what value an item has from what it is crafted with, as this would also include some modded items. of course this wouldn't affect uncraftables and i have no idea how to code this idea but i'm sure jopojelly or somebody would if you asked...
  8. Explodingpineapple

tModLoader Auralite mod

IM SO GLAD THIS WILL BE CONTIUED YES I CANT WAIT FOR REALES WHEN IS RELEASE I HOPE ITS SOON WORK FASTER!
  9. Explodingpineapple

tModLoader Equivalent Exchange 2

Wow, nice going with this, must have taken a long time to get this far. was just thinking that to make life easier for yourself you should implement a system where the mod calculates what value an item has from what it is crafted with, as this would also include some modded items. of course this...
  10. Explodingpineapple

tModLoader The Shapeshifter

might it be easier and better to make these mounts so the player can full become the boss? just a thought
  11. Explodingpineapple

Pixel Art Chad's Deep Pit of Sprites

cant fly with behavior like golem. around the sise of golem as well.
  12. Explodingpineapple

Hey just realised yoi said you are open for sugestions, any chance you can do some for my mod? If so id like: A king of trees (boss) Antimatter (material) Ancient wood (material) Snowfall (weapon, idk what it looks like so long as it looks good) I hope you will concider my request and i will...
  13. Explodingpineapple

fyi i am looking to use the tree set, enchanted set and the smithsonite set please
  14. Explodingpineapple

am i allowed to use these for my mod?
Back
Top Bottom