Recent content by explodingturtles456

1. E

Terraria State of the Game - January 2024

Since geometry dash has a bunch of terraria themed cosmetics, would you consider having a crossover item or two?
  2. E

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

Not sure were i ask this but is there a way to extract textures from texture packs? Some of my texture packs conflict so i wanna fix that
  3. E

tModLoader (CANCLED) Tides of Aether

Thats not a good sign
  4. E

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

None of the mod's summons are working?
  5. E

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I dont really consider fargo's soul mod a cheat mod, the accessories are meant to be used for eternity mode which makes the new accessories quite balanced
  6. E

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Alright, ive finished the mod,id give it a 7.5-8/10, the prehardmode stuff is like a 9/10 and a great time but everything post mech bosses is a bit unpolished and unbalance, dusking and atlas are underwhelming and the mage gear seems a bit too op at this point, I feel the hardmode stuff needs to...
  7. E

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

About half way through my mage playthrough and been having a good time but id recommend buffing the pain monger armor, it has zero advantages over titanium armor, id gladly exchange shadow dodge for higher damage
  8. E

SPELUNKER FLAIRS
  9. E

this reminds me of these doors from twilight forest
  10. E

tModLoader The Ultranium Mod

Does anyone have access to some older versions of this mod as i am using tmodloader 64bit
  11. E

Mod browser upload?

How do i upload something to the mod browser?
  12. E

KagMod

Some good things but this mod needs a loooooot of work, but keep at it there is potential here
  13. E

Nice to see the mod is still being worked on, hyped for the release :)
  14. E

hey

hey
  15. E

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Can't place Summon weapons or The Sergeant United Shield on weapon racks

As the title says. When I try to place them on the racks they just spawn the summons and throws the shield. I've been trying to make a giant wall of all the weapons in the game(mobile 1.4 , ios on an iPad air 2). Please Help PS: Whips can be placed on racks just not the staves
Back
Top Bottom