Recent content by Exterminator

1. Exterminator

How do you change vanilla item damage type?

Here is me asking on the official tModLoader discord
  2. Exterminator

How do you change vanilla item damage type?

He wants to make an accessory that changes the damage type of weapons WHEN EQUIPPED. Not just blanket bomb all items
  3. Exterminator

Errors building TutorialMod

Thanks for the fix
  4. Exterminator

Errors building TutorialMod

I've have this problem and I still have no idea what causes it. The thing I did find is that building your mod from inside tModLoader works fine
  5. Exterminator

tModLoader Need help installing mods in tmodloader (Linux)

Only large mod downloads are broken You can manually download the mods from tModLoader Mod Browser Mirror
  6. Exterminator

tModLoader tmod chunks don't load and game crashes

Try updating your tModLoader. You're using version v0.11.7.5, but the newest is v0.11.7.8.
  7. Exterminator

Disable arrow drops when shot

Check out Projectile Class Documentation - noDropItem
  8. Exterminator

PC is TEdit a virus?

If you download from the proper location, it is NOT a virus
  9. Exterminator

Sonido en T-modloader

This is fixed in the tModLoader beta, which you can access using steam
  10. Exterminator

tModLoader Elements Unleashed (not Elemental Unleash). Help with recipe

After taking a look at the mod code I didn't find a way in which Dark Energy can be obtained
  11. Exterminator

What does: Cannot implicitly convert type 'int' to 'Terraria.Audio.LegacySoundStyle' mean?

The problem is here -> item.UseSound = 2; You're supposed to use item.UseSound = SoundID.SoundNameHere
  12. Exterminator

Mod Request: Will someone please make a no spider mod?

Another option is making a mod that replaces the spider textures/sprites with different ones. But I'm no good at making sprites
  13. Exterminator

Help with mods.

The second picture tells you the issue is on line 13. You're trying to set item.name, but that's not how you set the name You set the name using another method public override void SetStaticDefaults() { DisplayName.SetDefault("Item Name"); Tooltip.SetDefault("Item Tooltip"); } The...
  14. Exterminator

tModLoader Can't download mods. (and other bugs)

In tModLoader, in the Mods menu, there is a button at the bottom that says something like "Open Mods"
Back
Top Bottom