Recent content by EXTREMEteam

1. EXTREMEteam

tModLoader Split Screen Mod

bro ur mod is down, the mod browser dont download it, can u add a direct link or a mirror?
  2. EXTREMEteam

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I get an error after running terraria (tmodloader daah), which says that I should run it using steam client, I still say that error even doing what it asks me .... I have version 1.3.5.3.....help plz Items/Armor/ElevationBreastplate_Body at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name) at...
  3. EXTREMEteam

tModLoader The Luminite Mod

yep , in normal and in hardmode and yet nothing happens
  4. EXTREMEteam

when I use nothing happens ... the text of the "awakened" appears and nothing more
  5. EXTREMEteam

What is the portal key do?
  6. EXTREMEteam

Will you be there to face what comes next?

I think it's the solar event .... although this solar eclipse counts as event .... but there is a lunar event (blood moon) and event final boss ... would be 2 events for the 2?
  7. EXTREMEteam

tModLoader Infinity

8. EXTREMEteam

tModLoader Infinity

mmm...someone gather 3996 platinum coins it sounds a lot like hacks .... I hope not serve the infinite coins as money...and add baits...endless of course
  9. EXTREMEteam

tModLoader Infinity

thanks and is too easy to get money with gold bullets infinite lower the amount of money earned by killing an enemy if you can do it
  10. EXTREMEteam

tModLoader Infinity

where endless silver bullets created? in the crystal ball I nothing appears ...
  11. EXTREMEteam

tModLoader Itorius' Mods

exactly what it is the mod?
  12. EXTREMEteam

tModLoader Ivysaur's level system - With classes

I can help with the Spanish translation of the mod....of course, if you want
  13. EXTREMEteam

tModLoader (W.I.P, Released) The Terratale Mod!

yeah vanity set, what I meant ... but sans , ink weapons to summoners ... not be bad ..
  14. EXTREMEteam

tModLoader (W.I.P, Released) The Terratale Mod!

there is a way to be a game character in terraria? for example error¡sans ....
  15. EXTREMEteam

tModLoader Cultists Plus Mod (Still Needs a Better Name.)

cool¡ i be waiting for this
Back
Top Bottom