Recent content by Ezzocorbi

1. Ezzocorbi

tModLoader The Shop Market

Thankyou for the reply! After disabling each mod individually I concluded that the mod that is causing the issue is Fargo's Mutant Mod. These are the conditions that bring the game to a crash: - Fargo's Mutant Mod is enabled, - The player has a discount card equipped, - The player types in the...
  2. Ezzocorbi

tModLoader The Shop Market

Hi, I found an incompatible mod which causes the game to crash when I type in the [Item Name] field This is the mod in question. --> Crash log While disabling that mod helps, I also have another issue. When right-clicking on the trading table, this error message appears: (I do have...
  3. Ezzocorbi

tModLoader [Noob Question] Need help building a mod from github (error code 0619)

Hello Terraria Modders! Today I downloaded the ElementalUnleash mod source code from the GitHub page because I wanted to edit a couple of weapon stats. I've been tinkering with this for the past hour but every time I try building the mod, I get this error: I have little to no experience in...
  4. Ezzocorbi

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Can you add the Crate Potion and the Fishing Potion too please? That would be awesome since fishing is very useful when you need to farm money :D Thanks in advance.
Back
Top Bottom