• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by f4iTh

1. f4iTh

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

How about Splitter Supreme Calamitas? It wasn't fun at all
  2. f4iTh

Immortal means you'll need to kill the enemy 10 times in total though
  3. f4iTh

It is here.
  4. f4iTh

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

So you've fixed the problem of the mod just not wanting to transfer any more items?
  5. f4iTh

Did that bug happen before you got Prefixes for Enemies?
  6. f4iTh

It's a bug that may or may not be active thanks to Prefixes for Enemies. I have the same issue but I'm not sure what causes it
  7. f4iTh

If I understand that mechanism right, it'll extract everything it can in the chest if you forget the filter, right?
  8. f4iTh

No Kenneth error so it was the fixed version, good. I've been using the fixed version for 200-300 hours now (could be more, could be less. 200-300 is a good estimate) and the game hasn't even crashed once because of Prefixes for Enemies. I have had some crashes but they happened thanks to...
  9. f4iTh

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

It was changed in the most recent version, yes. Going to paste the reply from the mod dev right here (because I don't really feel like doing it the proper way while I'm on the phone): I assigned a minimum pickaxe power to each ore, and add ores proportional to the difference between the power...
  10. f4iTh

I really hope this is the fixed version so here you go. If it's not the fixed version for some reason, let me know ASAP. I will be able to provide a version without the items the mod adds in case you want that.
  11. f4iTh

:^)

:^)
  12. f4iTh

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

Why wouldn't it be okay?
  13. f4iTh

Might be using the unfixed version without Cheat Sheet
  14. f4iTh

tModLoader The Biggest and Coolest Mod evör, Probably. (And the Hardest =). The Devilish Kombat Mod

Trying to balance the amount of weapons, bosses and enemies planned would be a massive job by itself. How would you really plan the progression if the mod is going to add a minimum of 50 bosses?
  15. f4iTh

Simple Auto Chests + MechTransfer has usually done it for me. Having to transfer tons of items with the non-stack extractors might just do it. Can't confirm this being the case but at least it might be a clue
Top Bottom