• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. As of Oct 19 a new patch has been released. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
Fabsol
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I have a question about Calamity Yo-yos. How come you can have the yo-yos out for as long as you hold down M1, despite the fact that vanilla yo-yos can only be thrown out for so long?
    Esther
    Esther
    There are some vanilla yoyos that you can use until you let go of the attack button, actually.
    Shroom_Kid
    Shroom_Kid
    Which ones?
    Esther
    Esther
    The ones I can think of right away are the dev set yoyos, the Terrarian, and I think The Eye of Cthulhu.
    Hilariously I am listening to calamity mod music. I'm listening to the full everything. I'm on pest from the cosmos.
    Hello! I just wanted to say that I have been doing a playthrough of Calamity and Overhaul in expert mode! Let me just say... it is HELL. And I LOVE IT.
    Draco63
    Draco63
    I am actually now done with that playthrough, and now I'm doing one in revengeance. The perforators are absolutely terrifying.
    Hey Fabsol just a cool little easter egg with providence since you're changing her already. So I'm suggesting that if you try to summon her during a solar eclipse it could say something like, the dark sun prevents the goddesses power or you could shorten it if it's to long I hope you consider since it's something so small.:dryadgrin:
    Discord just died on me and likely everyone else, what a shame.
    Reactions: UndyingLovatic
    DinoZers
    DinoZers
    Well i would say the same but my internet is so bad that i don't know if its discord or my internet xd
    Reactions: Fabsol
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I knew 1.1.1.1 was too good to be true! That, and the usual problems with DNS over HTTPS. `:D
    Can you bring back the thing where the stats increase on legendarys because I want to fight Supreme Calamitas with the SHCP (the destroyers mega magic gun if you don’t remember somehow.)
    I wonder when we will be able to fight yharim because that would be fun
    DreamWasTaken
    DreamWasTaken
    Who's Yharim?
    Digitus
    Digitus
    A tyrant with a golden armor, also known made of Auric Tesla, its like Infinity Zero, exists, but he is not in the mod yet.
    Dark Sunshine
    Dark Sunshine
    Yeah, that would be interesting, to say the least.
    фабсол ты русский???
    Draconov
    Draconov
    это на что-то влияет?
    TeraSurvivor
    TeraSurvivor
    Влияет ещё как. Такой классный мод только русским сделать под силу
    How many times have you gotten drunk and sent a cruddily programmed version of the mod to beta testers?
    CornMaized
    CornMaized
    Isn’t that a Fabsol quote?
    Oh never mind I realized it was sent to the legend themselves
    I cannot get Discord to open right now, so if anyone is on the Calamity Discord can you let everyone know I can't open it for some reason? Might be an outage. I'll try to be back on as soon as possible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom