• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
Fabsol
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! I just wanted to say that I have been doing a playthrough of Calamity and Overhaul in expert mode! Let me just say... it is HELL. And I LOVE IT.
    Draco63
    Draco63
    I am actually now done with that playthrough, and now I'm doing one in revengeance. The perforators are absolutely terrifying.
    Hey Fabsol just a cool little easter egg with providence since you're changing her already. So I'm suggesting that if you try to summon her during a solar eclipse it could say something like, the dark sun prevents the goddesses power or you could shorten it if it's to long I hope you consider since it's something so small.:dryadgrin:
    Can you bring back the thing where the stats increase on legendarys because I want to fight Supreme Calamitas with the SHCP (the destroyers mega magic gun if you don’t remember somehow.)
    I wonder when we will be able to fight yharim because that would be fun
    DreamWasTaken
    DreamWasTaken
    Who's Yharim?
    Digitus Zero
    Digitus Zero
    A tyrant with a golden armor, also known made of Auric Tesla, its like Infinity Zero, exists, but he is not in the mod yet.
    Dragonfirestaken
    Dragonfirestaken
    Yeah, that would be interesting, to say the least.
    фабсол ты русский???
    Draconov
    Draconov
    это на что-то влияет?
    TeraSurvivor
    TeraSurvivor
    Влияет ещё как. Такой классный мод только русским сделать под силу
    How many times have you gotten drunk and sent a cruddily programmed version of the mod to beta testers?
    CornMaized
    CornMaized
    Isn’t that a Fabsol quote?
    Oh never mind I realized it was sent to the legend themselves
    I cannot get Discord to open right now, so if anyone is on the Calamity Discord can you let everyone know I can't open it for some reason? Might be an outage. I'll try to be back on as soon as possible.
    I dunno if this will work or not (as in if you will see it or not) but, i have a problem with the calamity mod that just started happening, whenever i spawn into a world with the mod, i cant move my character, interact with anything, or even open my inventory, everything is just broken and i have no clue what happened, it was fine until today but it just straight up broke
    Hey Mountain drew ever since I've downloaded, i have got this glitch saying something about borean strider when i reload mods. have any advice???
    mr e
    mr e
    Borean Strider is from the Thorium Mod, so maybe you should disable or delete it.
    Reactions: Fabsol
    Hey there. I have a problem with Calamity Mod. After downloading the latest version of Calamity (1.4.2.101), I can`t load any of the worlds, It's also written: "Error loading the file. No backup found." Maybe you can send me the older versions? I will be very glad for getting answer. Thank you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom