• Switch 1.4: New patch released Jan 18, details are here. Read the full release details here. Report bugs here.
Fabsol
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• MountainDrew 您好。我在一年前绘制过一个宇宙相关的Boss 我想将我制作的素材使用权交给你。
    如果可以 请回复我
    Character limits
    Fabsol
    Fabsol
    I also find it hilarious that 420 is the limit for a response, blaze it I guess lol
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    I'm also pretty sure you can put 420 characters on someone else's profile, eg on the "write a response" thing at the top of another person's. So, with that you can write a larger first post on someone else's profile that you can on your own, something I find makes even less sense, but I think that's just how this type of forum works.
    altermaven
    altermaven
    420 is such an unfortunate number, but it is 140x3, so.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    There is a way to beat Supreme Calamitas in less than 4 minutes with 4 mods.
    ThePally
    ThePally
    There's probably a way to do it in one second with the right mod...well actually I think the boss fight starts off with no opportunity to hit the thing, but you get the idea
    TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    I can see yrmir doing it in like 3 ticks
    Fabsol
    Fabsol
    ok
    You're a really cool mod designer with a great sense of humor! I created an account just to say this.
    I'm a loser.
    Still, hope your mod continues to be successful.

P.S. The lorde needs to be implemented back in the game. He deserved better.
    Hey Drew is there any way I may be able to use some of the code for the Last Prism so I may use it for a sprite that I have for a weapon?
    I played this mod since 7.2017 - almost 1 year, by time, about 1200h (yes, according to my steam profile). every experience with this mod was literally fantastic. many of my terraria friends - bored with no update - returned to multiplayer to play this mod. I always wanted to thank you and all devs by making this mod. I cant thx you enough for this. wish you would know how popular this mod in our forum.
    I love your mod, but I was wondering if you could somehow optimize it. It'll barely play by the time I enter Post-Golem.
    Reactions: Fabsol
    Fabsol
    Fabsol
    hmm. I don't have that issue. maybe an issue with some other mods?
    Hey I need to report a bug but I couldn't find a link to do so. I have a crash report when i went over to the abyss.
    Fabsol
    Fabsol
    Pretty sure I fixed that crash in the next update that'll come out today. It'll be out soon.
    Hello :3 Just want to say, you're doing a fantastic job at maintaining your mod. Because of how high quality the mod itself is, I've been investing a lot of my time into it, using it pretty much more than any other content mod. Thank you for creating this opportunity for a wonderful gameplay experience!
    sirgrantman
    sirgrantman
    Well...I'm not sure if you own more than one mod, but I am referring to the Calamity Mod, just so you know ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom