Recent content by FairyPrincessSerenity

1. FairyPrincessSerenity

I stole Red's Angel Statues, so it's whatever.

I stole Red's Angel Statues, so it's whatever.
  2. FairyPrincessSerenity

Teamless or bust.

Teamless or bust.
  3. FairyPrincessSerenity

Use code CHIPPY to save 15% of your health as you burn and die.

Use code CHIPPY to save 15% of your health as you burn and die.
  4. FairyPrincessSerenity

https://jazzybee.itch.io/sdvcharactercreator

https://jazzybee.itch.io/sdvcharactercreator
  5. FairyPrincessSerenity

Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

Ohhh, bak in moy dae we jumped uphill BOTH WAES. There be no newfangled walkin' up the bloks. Wot do ye think this is? Some kinda quali'y o life feature? Bah. We don' need it.
  6. FairyPrincessSerenity

I followed the Demolitionist's advice and blew up the world to get the same result. That was...

I followed the Demolitionist's advice and blew up the world to get the same result. That was years ago. Good job btw.
  7. FairyPrincessSerenity

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]

8. FairyPrincessSerenity

Terraria State of the Game - September 2023

Similarly, I'd like to be able to make things more aesthetically pleasing to the eye instead of making complex tower defense structures around my home base.
  9. FairyPrincessSerenity

Terraria State of the Game - September 2023

I'm loving all of the featured builds.
  10. FairyPrincessSerenity

Hot Topic Corruption Vs. Crimson

I had a traumatic experience with Crimson on a server, and this went on for several days. I'll stick with Corruption instead of my house being in the middle of a butcher's shop freezer.
  11. FairyPrincessSerenity

[ATTACH]

12. FairyPrincessSerenity

[ATTACH]

13. FairyPrincessSerenity

What would you do with your world after you beat the game?

If it's significant, I keep it. If it's meaningless, I loot all of the acquired items into another world, save any noticeable constructs that look decent for later reference, and toss the world. I have one amalgam world where the loot and constructs end up. My Aionios, if you will.
  14. FairyPrincessSerenity

Re-Logic Statement Regarding Unity & the Future

I said this earlier today but it bears repeating: The popular indie hit Vampire Survivors just switched over to Unity right before this poonado happened. (And I am pretty upset about it. I love that game.) Developers at Unity are suffering an all-time-low in terms of morale. A bunch of them are...
  15. FairyPrincessSerenity

Someone's gotta.

Someone's gotta.
Back
Top Bottom