Recent content by Faker

1. Faker

Mobile Mobile Terraria News Update - Fixes & FAQs

Wait what are we taking, glowing mushrooms? I am concerned for my player's well being xD.
  2. Faker

Mobile Mobile Terraria News Update - Fixes & FAQs

Finally autoaim fixes... helps for people like me on a small screen
  3. Faker

Is that supposed to be a 3 eyed cow which happens to have misshapen ears and some eye shadow

Is that supposed to be a 3 eyed cow which happens to have misshapen ears and some eye shadow
  4. Faker

MLG Kotoura-san?? I'd like to see a parody for that actually.

MLG Kotoura-san?? I'd like to see a parody for that actually.
  5. Faker

I just realized that that's Hatsune Miku and bacon... the 2 best things in the universe xD

I just realized that that's Hatsune Miku and bacon... the 2 best things in the universe xD
  6. Faker

Also the roof has a key to access it Kotoura would've been stuck at the roof door and woman...

Also the roof has a key to access it Kotoura would've been stuck at the roof door and woman would've killed her.BTW hitn kill the person, don't monologue ur life story. You deserve to be caught by the police.
  7. Faker

xD, The episode where that woman got arrested made to sense to me, I'm pretty sure that Manabe...

xD, The episode where that woman got arrested made to sense to me, I'm pretty sure that Manabe or whatever his name is could not have saved her, he had to run up all the flights of stairs she ran up, but faster cause he started at the bottom of the place. Moritani also had to open the door to...
  8. Faker

Why'd It have to be so short...

Why'd It have to be so short...
  9. Faker

Episode 6 tho... (Yeah I just started watching) Edit - Just watched episode 7 , even better...

Episode 6 tho... (Yeah I just started watching) Edit - Just watched episode 7 , even better...
  10. Faker

I gotta watch that, seems interesting

I gotta watch that, seems interesting
  11. Faker

Wait what happened, I don't watch Kotoura-san but :red: happened to her. Did someone walk in on...

Wait what happened, I don't watch Kotoura-san but :red: happened to her. Did someone walk in on special "bingo bop" time
  12. Faker

Ooh was Kotoura naked in that pic. xD I see that blanket

Ooh was Kotoura naked in that pic. xD I see that blanket
  13. Faker

I think I may have found your next profile picture [IMG]

I think I may have found your next profile picture
  14. Faker

Jeez where do you live I never see women walking around in Asuna outfits

Jeez where do you live I never see women walking around in Asuna outfits
  15. Faker

HAH, I didn't fail alright

HAH, I didn't fail alright