• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by MonoBlitz!

1. MonoBlitz!

WIP Pixel Art of Terraria

A visual guide to what? There isn’t much context behind it...
  2. MonoBlitz!

Adventure The Closet

My heart thumps faster than 1000 bps whenever I fight a boss, no matter how powerful my character is.
  3. MonoBlitz!

Bomb slime

Yes, the slimes do drop bombs, but they never actually explode, do they?
  4. MonoBlitz!

Hey Chippy! You’re a great youtuber, keep up the good work!

Hey Chippy! You’re a great youtuber, keep up the good work!
  5. MonoBlitz!

Bomb slime

That’s great.
  6. MonoBlitz!

All of my accounts have the name ‘FalloutCraftr.’ Without the period, of course.

All of my accounts have the name ‘FalloutCraftr.’ Without the period, of course.
  7. MonoBlitz!

Before I played pc Terraria, I loved the underground hallow theme. Now, I love the REAL main...

Before I played pc Terraria, I loved the underground hallow theme. Now, I love the REAL main theme of Terraria!
  8. MonoBlitz!

Thank you.

Thank you.
  9. MonoBlitz!

PC My Transformation of the Dungeon

This is a great build.
  10. MonoBlitz!

PC GK's Slimetown update

This is cool. Could I make my own?
  11. MonoBlitz!

WIP Pixel Art of Terraria

So is this like a weapon mixer idea?
  12. MonoBlitz!

Thanks for the recommendations. I’ve heard of Calamity and seen one of the boss fights... seems...

Thanks for the recommendations. I’ve heard of Calamity and seen one of the boss fights... seems cool!
  13. MonoBlitz!

I tried out Terraria for pc! It’s a WHOLE lot better than mobile... I already beat EoC and EoW...

I tried out Terraria for pc! It’s a WHOLE lot better than mobile... I already beat EoC and EoW, along with Expert Eoc. Oh, Happy New Year!
  14. MonoBlitz!

PC Got a pc with Terraria pre-downloaded!

Thanks! I’ve read the official Terraria wiki, and I saw a ton of stuff that I’ll be exited for! Don’t even get me started... Anyways! The pc is now set up, and I will be able to play it tomorrow! :happy:
Top Bottom